SAT PM - Journey to Hemlock Woods (Desolation, Ubiquity)

RocketBoy

First Post
Desolation is post apocalyptic fantasy roleplaying game. The high fantasy world has been shattered and reshaped. Civilization has been lost. You have survived the "Night of Fire" and the long winter that followed and trying to find your way in the tattered remains of the once great Ascondian empire. The Tenth Legion of Verelanar was considered a punishment detail, has been holed up in the tattered remains of a family farm owned by Tarl Ishrak after fleeing the barracks you once shared.

Lem Ollender - Human - Son of an Ascondean General, transefered for refusing to kill a helpless prisoner
Krek of Kharhut - Mongrel scout for the 10th and native of Verelanar, neither loved by the Empire or the Verelanarans
Denner Kent - Dwarf - Scrounge and Blacksmith for the 10th Legion, loved by no one, not even his own people
Desmun of Westharbor - Human - Cartographer of the Ascondean Empire and victim of circumstance found himself in Verelanar on the night of fire
Tarl Ishrak - Human - Farmer turned evangilist lost entire family on the night of fire
Hengen Barshuun - Desert Dwarf - Wayward was casting a spell on the night of Fire and found himself several hundred miles from where he was

1. Fraisala
2. Cassander
3. Supplanter
4. Dungannon
5. Jasmine

Last edited:

Supplanter

First Post
Whatchoo talking 'bout, Willis?

(wabbit heads over to SG to see what he messed up this time...)

It's a basic syllogism:

1. I saw the thread on Story Games and just ASSUMED that it meant I had missed the start of signup time.
2. Nothing is ever MY fault.
3. Science!

Anyway, NOW I'd like to be in the game, if the GM permits.

Best,

Jim

Remove ads