Saturday night?

The_Universe

First Post
I'd say the consensus is for #1, with #3 the next most logical choice (at least in terms of logistics). That said, considering our experience at the Italian place a few game days past, BRING CASH!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'd say the consensus is for #1, with #3 the next most logical choice (at least in terms of logistics). That said, considering our experience at the Italian place a few game days past, BRING CASH!

But think of the memories! ;)

I imagine any place on a Saturday night may be crazy unless you can find some out of the way establishment. I'm guessing that's not likely in this metro area. :)

Dovaj Viajiir

First Post
Ani....

Oh, this is EN. I should not launch into the barrage of filth that I was just about to.

I'll deal with you in person. :]

Remember your words Ani:
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love.;)

madwabbit

First Post
Ani....

Oh, this is EN. I should not launch into the barrage of filth that I was just about to.

I'll deal with you in person. :]

Remember your words Ani:
Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love.;)

fist.gif

In other news, a reservation for 25 has been made at Cap City Brewery on Capitol Hill for 900pm -- this took some doing, and the restaurant is being very cool and accommodating despite the anticipated busy-ness of the night. We might not all be sitting at the same table, but our tables will be grouped together as best as possible -- there is at least one other large group there on the same night. There are 33 people attending Gameday as of today's list -- I assumed that not everyone would attend dinner, but if that does happen, then we'll plan accordingly and hope the restaurant can handle the overflow.

Remove ads