Saturday PM: River of Worlds - Masks of the Faceless (Fantasy Craft)

Psion

Adventurer
Sign me up, I guess as an alternate at this point. I have no preference for characters. Thanks for running.

My pleasure and thanks for signing up. Do check back; as much as I would love it if my games were everyone's first choice, I know that 1 or 2 players are alted somewhere else. A cancellation in another game could turn into a chain reaction of sorts.

Qualidar

First Post
My pleasure and thanks for signing up. Do check back; as much as I would love it if my games were everyone's first choice, I know that 1 or 2 players are alted somewhere else. A cancellation in another game could turn into a chain reaction of sorts.

As much as I hate to say it: I'm totally going to be that guy. I hope you don't mind. It's probably for the best anyway, as you're my GM the next morning and I'm sure you'd be so sick of me by that point you'd hold it against my character. :)

Psion

Adventurer
As much as I hate to say it: I'm totally going to be that guy. I hope you don't mind. It's probably for the best anyway, as you're my GM the next morning and I'm sure you'd be so sick of me by that point you'd hold it against my character. :)

kirk_khan.jpg

JC!!!!!!!

Alright, D'karr, I guess you're in.

Psion

Adventurer
Hey, thanks for playing everyone! I had a lot of fun running this, and the group really brought the swashbucklery awesome.

I am considering refining the characters and scenario for future gamedays, and would like to elicit a little feedback:

1. How did you like the scanario, and in particular, the first scene? (It is the least essntial to the plot and I am considering cutting it for time, but it seemed like fun and helped introduce players to their characters before things got complicated.)
  2. Would you change anything about your character? (I'm considering changing out Thergas Dal's 5th level, as blade practice seems hard to use in a game like this and for beginners. Also, would it be stylistically worth it to give up one of Milaena's other feats to give her two weapon fighting?)
  3. Was the primer helpful (enough)? (In particular, I think a blurb on half actions and the lack of AoO's would have been helpful.)

Last edited:

Remove ads