PM: Off the Edge of the Map (Fantasy Craft) (OPEN SPOTS!)

Psion

Adventurer
Alan, what's the game plan if it's just going to be myself and Licious at the table?

I wouldn't dismiss more signups occurring this week. There are two or three regulars who are conspicuously absent, and I have yet to run FC at a game day where I didn't have a last minute drop-in.

Anyways, if it does end up being two, I should still be able to run it, though I may have to limit character choice a bit to make sure you have good coverage.

I may have to add a scene, too. IME, small groups run faster.

Psion

Adventurer
My character sheets are nearing completion for the pregens. If you are interested in looking at the summary sheets ahead of time, I can probably post them by tomorrow night.

Unless we get more players, it's probably going to be best if we stick to the "core characters" set below, and that between the players present, you have at least one character to cover each competency of combat, social, infiltration (as noted by a C/S/I notation after the character):

Core Characters:
  • Milaena (Female Human Ruthless Corsair Captain/Soldier/Swashbuckler): Captain of the Emerald Crown with a mysterious past and an icy stare. (C/S)
  • Tinpot (Unborn Rogue Burglar): A brass clockwork construct from Nara Shempir, the famed Jewelled City. Tinpot was accidentally given sentience by its creators, and fled the city when its creators decided to correct that mistake.(I)
  • Thergas Dal (Male Human Strong Corsair Keeper): The ship’s hulking bosun and Milaena’s right hand man. Thergas Dal’s past is as mysterious as Milaena’s, and he is the only other member of the ship’s original crew.(C/I)
  • Attalos (Male Human Gifted Fencer Explorer/Courtier): The ship’s first officer. Attalos is a schemer with an eye for politics and a mistress in every port.(C/S)
  • Petros Laskaris (Male Human Svelte Fighter Mage/Rune Knight): Formerly a mercenary and lesser son of nobility, Laskaris is the sergeant of the marines, student of the arcane, and a gregarious playboy to boot. If Attalos has a mistress in every port, Laskaris has a wench in every tavern.(C/S)
  • Naryss (Male Saurian Adept Priest): A “dire kobold” priest from an exotic otherworldly land called the “Lizard Kingdoms”. Naryss is the ship’s expert on the River of Worlds.(C/S)

Additional Characters:
  • Bradoc the Apothecary (Male Pech Physician Keeper/Alchemist): An apothecary and acting ship’s physician with other explosive talents, Bradoc fled the Free Cities after the populace turned against him for reason’s he’s not entirely at fault for.(C)
  • Vivienne DeMoriencourt (Female Human Savvy Dragoon Explorer): The headstrong and knowledgeable navigator, the breathtaking Vivienne became the blacksheep of her family when her she grew bored with her studies and started spending too much time with the mercenaries.(C/I)
  • Starling (Female Human Agile Acrobat Martial Artist): The graceful woman known as Starling hired the ‘Crown because it might give her the chance to avenge her family.(C/I)
  • Rokera Tdorv (Male Dwarf Merchant Soldier/Courtier): The ship’s purser and cannon-master, Rokera is a shrewd trader with a talent for aggressive negotiations.(C/S)

In case you are curious, the blurb in parens is a summary of basic character choices, in the form:
Gender (if any) | Species | Talent (if human) | Specialty | Class(es).

Let me know if there is a character who you'd like to know a bit about ahead of time.

Psion

Adventurer
Here's the info sheet for Laskaris. It has history, role playing notes, and a summary of his major abilities (not spells, sorry.)

Attachments

• Info sheet river mage (2).doc
    40 KB · Views: 123

Xer0

First Post
Alan, had an absolute blast at the gameday on Saturday. Thanks for running FantasyCraft for us, it was a great game.

Remove ads