• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Savage Tide! (Recruiting Closed, Players Selected!)

Tabbycatt

First Post
Oooou... later today.. maybe I will be here then. Not leaving for camping for a few hours yet... I'll have to check before we head out. Good luck everyone! <3

Malvoisin

First Post
7 Players Selected!

Okay, the moment is at hand....

Listen, I know that everyone says how it's hard to narrow down the list of potential applicants, all the submissions were so good, yadda yadda...but in this case, it's really true, despite being a cliche. I had a really hard time eliminating some of you. In the end, it's really just a matter of esoteric factors that make for the final decision. Suffice it to say, I could have easily filled out three strong parties without any problem. I'm sorry so many of you have to be disappointed.

Having said all that, I have decided to go with a party of seven players. Yep, seven. I realize it will make things a bit more work for me, as I'll have to evaluate challenge ratings and treasure allottments more carefully, but I think it will be worth it. Here they are, in no particular order.

Voadam as Kalenblahblah the Gray Elf Beguiler
hafrogman as ??? the Human Dragon Shaman
Land Outcast as Nicolai the Human Sorcerer
GwydapLlew as ??? the Amedio Tribesman Fighter
Rhun as Anar the Human Rogue
Tonks as Damash the Aventi Cleric
stonegod as 'Mad' Col Tobinson the Human Archivist

Congrats to you seven, apologies and sincere thanks to all the rest of you!

I've started a new OOC thread for the game right here! I plan to make some more specific comments about the players selected over there. Also, I will soon be posting character creation rules.

Thanks again for all the interest! Anybody who is interested in consideration as an alternate, just give a shout! :)

neg

Explorer
Waylander the Slayer said:
Shouting to be an alternate :)

I too would like to be considered as an alternate. I would be happy to create a character and background that fits into the campaign as needed.

Congrats to the lucky 7. Look forward to reading the posts. Good luck with it Malvoisin.

Best-

-neg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads