• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Save d20 Magazine Rack Donation Thread w/ Wotc prizes! [Updated 6/24]

BSF

Explorer
Steve,
That is a tough break. Sorry to hear about your kids. Hopefully you have a great pediatrician. Our pediatrician is super and I cringe at the horror stories I hear from other parents. A good pediatrician will help keep you taken care of.

Ghostwind

First Post
The kids' pediatrician used to be mine when I was a kid. He is super and I trust him explicitly when it comes to taking care of the kids. My wife has already told him that he's not allowed to retire until Steph has turned 18. I agree that good docters are hard to find and I've been fortunate in that we've got a great one for the kids and another for the wife and myself. Now if we can only get everyone healthy at the same time and keep them that way...

Ghostwind

First Post
Wizards of the Coast prize support

Wizards of the Coast just shipped me two boxes containing the following:
-5 (now 2) copies of d20 Apocalypse
-2 copies of Dungeon Master's Guide II
-1 copy Monster Manual
-1 copy Expanded Psionics Handbook
-1 copy Sandstorm
-2 copies of Heroes of Battle
-2 copies of Champions of Ruin
-2 copies of Lost Empires of Faerun
-1 copy Races of Eberron
-1 copy Races of Destiny
-4 (now 1) copies of The Two Swords by R.A. Salvatore (hardcover novel)
-2 copies of Resurrection (War of the Spider Queen Book 6) by Paul Kemp (hardcover novel)
-2 copies of Empire of Blood (Dragonlance: The Minotaur Wars) by Richard Knaak (hardcover novel)

These are for donations to the relief effort to keep my site running. Here is how these specific rewards will work:
* Donate $100 or more and receive 5 books of your choice (depending on availability) consisting of 4 supplements and 1 novel.
* Donate $75 to $99 and receive 4 books of your choice (depending on availablility) consisting of 3 supplements and 1 novel.
* Donate $50 to $74 and receive 3 books of your choice (depending on availability) consisting of 2 supplements and 1 novel.

Shipping will be paid/deducted from the donation that you send. If you are from outside the U.S., please be certain to send at least an extra $10-$20 to cover the costs of shipping (especially if you live in a high postal rate area like Australia, Japan, or Germany). Along with your donation, please list your choices for books along with 2 secondary choices should your first choice no longer be available. I reserve the right to substitute if I am out of something and you did not specify an alternative.

This is a first come, first served basis. Those who make the donations first will have their choices filled first. Please include your correct shipping address in your donation. This reward program is separate from the ongoing one where random individuals are drawn for free pdf and/or limited print product support from a long list of publishers. It is possible to win from both giveaways.

So here is your chance to get some really good stuff from Wizards and give your money to the support effort to help d20 Magazine Rack alive. :)

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ghostwind, I sent ya some money already but this is rather cool deal from WotC, glad to see them tossing their massive weight around in this effort, if I make up the difference will you let me buy up to that level? (I sent ya 30, thinking of making it another 45. :) )

Ghostwind

First Post
Brother Shatterstone, yes you can make up the difference.

Reveal, your address does appear with Paypal payments, but not everyone's Paypal address is their mailing address... :)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
The more I think about it the more I am very impressed that WotC sent those books.

They certainly don't have to do something like this, and I think it speaks volumes about those in charge of such matters....so big kudos to them. It refutes those who may criticize them for being an uncaring corporate monolith.

Very nice to see.

Ghostwind

First Post
Brother Shatterstone and one other person has quickly leaped upon the Wotc deal and grabbed up the DMG II's plus other books. Make your donations quickly to get your choice of books.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads