• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Save d20 Magazine Rack Donation Thread w/ Wotc prizes! [Updated 6/24]

a2ndchapter

Tabletop Scotland & Polyhedral Press Overlord
Ok I've upped it and sent you a mail.

And I'm in Scotland we tend to get a bit touchy when the UK is referred to as England, but I'll let you off and put it down to the stress ;)

Cheers.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
You know, I'm sitting on some rejected print copies of Superline #1. They're saddle-stitched instead of perfect-bound and they're trimmed to the wrong size but they're usable for gaming purposes.

Just looked and there are six copies.

Donated!

Let me know where to ship them.

Ghostwind

First Post
escapistthx said:
Ok I've upped it and sent you a mail.

And I'm in Scotland we tend to get a bit touchy when the UK is referred to as England, but I'll let you off and put it down to the stress ;)

Cheers.

Got your books added to the list and have adjusted the available list above. I'll be sure to send the package to Scotland rather than that "lesser" country to the south. :p

Ghostwind

First Post
philreed said:
You know, I'm sitting on some rejected print copies of Superline #1. They're saddle-stitched instead of perfect-bound and they're trimmed to the wrong size but they're usable for gaming purposes.

Just looked and there are six copies.

Donated!

Let me know where to ship them.

I'll send you the addresses when I draw the winners, Phil. Thanks!! :)

Keith Robinson

Explorer
Hi Steve,

I got your email and have been trying to respond (to your verizon account), but it keeps bouncing. Do you have a different email address (just email me with it if you do), or failing that, can I just PM you at your own forums?

BTW, your banner has been added to our site :)

Keith

Ghostwind

First Post
I have begun to draw names from those who have donated and have passed them on to some of the publishers. Some of you can expect links to your prizes within the next few days. I'm going to stretch out the drawings over the next few days to give new people a chance at winning cool stuff also. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads