• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Save d20 Magazine Rack Donation Thread w/ Wotc prizes! [Updated 6/24]

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Ghostwind said:
I have begun to draw names from those who have donated and have passed them on to some of the publishers. Some of you can expect links to your prizes within the next few days. I'm going to stretch out the drawings over the next few days to give new people a chance at winning cool stuff also. :)

Are you going to post the names of the winners as well?

Ghostwind

First Post
DaveMage said:
Are you going to post the names of the winners as well?

I hadn't planned on it because there are so many. The other thing is that I am leaving it up to the individual publisher to decide who gets what from the list I send them. For example, I sent Twin Rose three names but I don't know who is getting CSX and who is getting CSX + psionics.

So posting the names isn't really going to tell you who won what, but it would say what publisher is going to send you something. I think it is best to let the individuals weigh in here if they wish to let us all know what they received. Besides, there is still a chance that some people may get more than one prize given the number of prizes vs. the current number of donations made. :)

Keith Robinson

Explorer
The Kyngdoms PDF Winners

The three winners of The Kyngdoms Campaign Setting PDF has been notified by email of their prize and supplied download instructions.

We would like to congratulate the winners and thank them, on behalf of d20 magazine rack for their generosity in donating to this worthy cause.

We'd also like to wish Steve the best of luck in his donation drive and hope that our contribution has gone some little way to helping the d20 magazine rack achieve its aims.

Keith

Abulia

First Post
Ghostwind said:
Update: $883 has been donated thus far. Our target goal is $1000.
Come on guys, someone donate $20 to get us within $100, that way I can bring this baby home across the finish line! :D

W00t! ;)

-Don
Abulia Savant | "A collection of seemingly meaningless musings."

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Hi guys,
Have been away for a while (family reunion over long weekend here). Things seem to be going well :)
Hey, mansareth, thanks heaps for the offer of using your Paypal (much easier option), BUT my friend/work colleague also has said a/c and I have given him some money to go to the cause. $50 (Aust) dollars coming your way Steve and I think Baz is going to chip in a little more.
I will email you directly re some details Steve.
Back to mansareth. Which reviews do you write? Name? I often leave comments for the d20 reviews that I read. Just wondering if I have been leaving some for you ;). It would be nice if more viewers left comments. :)
Connors

maransreth

Explorer
connors,
Full name is Duane Nutley (steve has a thing about using people's proper names ;) ), and as I live in Oz, I do mainly pdf reviews. Number of reviews depends on time of year and how busy uni & work is, but number of reviews will pick up from July.

As to the donation method, that's cool.

BTW thanks to Keith (thekyngdoms) as I was one of the lucky winners of The Kyngdoms pdf sourcebook. Will start reading this after exams are done and normality has resumed its wayward course.

Verequus

First Post
Ghostwind said:
I hadn't planned on it because there are so many. The other thing is that I am leaving it up to the individual publisher to decide who gets what from the list I send them. For example, I sent Twin Rose three names but I don't know who is getting CSX and who is getting CSX + psionics.

So posting the names isn't really going to tell you who won what, but it would say what publisher is going to send you something. I think it is best to let the individuals weigh in here if they wish to let us all know what they received. Besides, there is still a chance that some people may get more than one prize given the number of prizes vs. the current number of donations made. :)

For the curious - I am one of those three and I've got CSX.:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads