SCAP Exit interview?

Tinner

First Post
After months of great gaming, my players have just polished off the last of the Cagewrights, and are rapidly approaching the finale of this excellent AP.
My gaming group is fairly unique, as I have 13-16 players, more than half of which are utter novices. This game has been as much about learning role-playing in general, and the d20 rules in particular.
There's already been some discussion about where to go from here. We're going to do a brief Paranoia XP one-shot, but after that the group would like to return to some more D&D.

I want to put together an "Exit Interview" for my players, to determine what they liked, what they hated, and what they learned (or didn't learn) from playing through SCAP.
Has anyone else ever done something like this?
If so what kind of questions did you ask?
Any help in putting this "Exit Interview" together would be greatly appreciated.

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
My group rehashes after the end of each major story arc in or campaign, so we can make adjusts mid-stream.

Well, without knowing you or your group, some of the more obvious questions, IMO, include:

1) What moment (Good or Bad) do you most remember from the campaign?
2) What was your favroite moment from the campaign?
3) What was your least-favorite moment?
4) What rules do you think worked well?
5) What rules do you think needed improvement?
6) What rules didn't work at all?
7) What elements of the campaign did you like/dislike and why? (NPC interaction, Puzzle-Solving, Plot, Dungeoc-Crawling, etc.)
8) How do you think the party composition worked out?
9) Do you think the Challange Levels were appropriately powered in comparison to the party? (SCAP [and AoW] are VERY tough paths for inexpereinced gamers, I've heard.)
10) Do you like the "Adventure Path" model, or is there a level-range that seems "best" for htis group?

Last edited:

Remove ads