Scarred Lands Canceled?

Fevil

First Post
Nightfall said:
Yeah well I don't see a lot of top Hasbro execs writing gaming articles. :p

They don't have to. Wotc seem to have made a good job of getting their writers to do web enhancements etc.

Incidentally Nightfall, and very OT, could you please mail me, as I don't know your address and need to get in touch.

[Edit - 'Cos the damn email is offline on these forums]

Last edited:

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Hi,

Now than I think of it, I haven't never seen offical mention of Lost Tribes. So, where information of it's publishing date can be found.

S&S pages already show products up to most of December and it's not there.

So, where is it, when will it be published or has this perhaps (likely) supposingly last product of scarred land book become just pipe-dream.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Zelda (kind of wish you ASKED this in my "Ask the Sage thread...)

Last mention of it was in the S&SS Insider where it mentioned the December Release date. Now that could have obviously changed BUT I know for a fact the book isn't a pipe dream. It's real. They've done the damn editing. So it's just a matter of the production people getting it up and running. (Which often means it takes a while...)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Nightfall said:

Yep, I would have, but I coudn't find it. I don't have search option, you see.

So, you don't know either. Okey. Hopefully it isn't cancelled, I was quite ready to buy it as christmas gift for myself.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Nightfall said:

Last mention of it was in the S&SS Insider where it mentioned the December Release date. Now that could have obviously changed BUT I know for a fact the book isn't a pipe dream. It's real. They've done the damn editing. So it's just a matter of the production people getting it up and running. (Which often means it takes a while...)

Unfortunately being written and edited are no guarantee that it will be published. Trust me, I was a Changeling player... I rather hope that they haven't canned Scarred Lands, but I do know that our LGS at least has not been stocking any of the last few releases in that line, with the exception of CC3. (I had to special order the Termana hardcover.)

The Auld Grump

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Alright before I reply I'm posting the freaking link to my "Ask the Sage" thread. This way we can keep SL discussions where I think they should be. (If only so I don't have to rummage around the BB. I'm crazy about that kind of thing folks)

THE LINK: Ask the Sage Thread

Now to the questions,

Zelda,

Until I hear otherwise, I'm assuming it's on track for Pre/Post Christmas sale.

Auld,

Maybe so, but there's only so much that Joe (since he's the primary developer AND editor for the book) can do. If WW/S&SS decides not to print it, it's a little hard to get out otherwise. I don't believe it will happen but we'll see.

Remove ads