Scarred Lands

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
So I can't spell Psion. sue me. :p

Shelzar is in Ghelspad, Psion. Only Blood Bayou and Blood Sea have Termana. Well that and Faithful and Forsaken. But I always tell people to pass on that.

Edge of Infinity is Manuel of the Planes for the Scarred Lands. It's helpful if you want to get the planes going.

Crothian

First Post
TheYeti1775 said:
I fall more into the hoarder than trader category. :lol:
Now if you provide a dollar figure and how much for shipping to Northern Va, I might be able to swing something after this weekend. ;)

Yeti

e-mail me at cgath@insight.rr.com and we'll see if we can work something out. I hoard things too, but sometimes I find I can trade for things I really want. :D

Voadam

Legend
I would suggest Ghelspad over Termana continents as an order preference. Gheslpad is the baseline seen in Relics and Rituals while Termana and Strange lands take things in different directions for the flavor of the setting on those continents.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Voadam said:
I would suggest Ghelspad over Termana continents as an order preference. Gheslpad is the baseline seen in Relics and Rituals while Termana and Strange lands take things in different directions for the flavor of the setting on those continents.

True but Termana has two great adversaries, the Momus/the Jack of Tears and the Ghoul King. :)

radferth

First Post
As for understanding what's going on the setting, Divine and Defeated is the way to go.

For actually running the setting, the Ghelspad campaign setting and 3.5 ed. Creature Collection get the most day to day use when I am running Scarred Lands. (Allowing one to answer the important questions: Where do hags live? and How do I stay far away from there?)

But everyone who does not have it is required to go over to dtrgp and down free Hollowfaust right now. Its one of my favorite RPG supplements ever (even with the crappy map), and has ton's of good ideas to mine even if you don't play Scarred Lands.

All IMHO, of course.

freebfrost

Explorer
So Nightfall, are you going to resurrect your general thread on the Scarred Lands?

I'm doing a bit more around my version of Lave this summer, and would have posted it in your old thread for ease of use by others, but since the crash...

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
Most likely it will become one of my many reference points of the 'yoink from'.
There were a number of interesting concepts in that one book alone, so now my grubby little fingers are twitching.

Yeti

Remove ads