Scheduling for IRON DM 2013!

Rune

Once A Fool
Alright, folk! We still need one more contestant.

Is there no one out there with courage enough to find out if you've got what it takes to become an IRON DM?

It ain't easy. But it is awesome!

SHOW US WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
As I'm slowly feeling better, I'll give it a shot - if anyone else wants it, let them have it first though and keep me as a replacement.

If all else fails my adventure will suck but that would be a welcome laugh to my players :cool:

Rune

Once A Fool
Alright, [MENTION=53286]Lwaxy[/MENTION], you're in! If anyone wants to sign up as an alternate before you get your match, you'll have the option of passing that match to them.

...And, that gives us our eight, so let's get this started!

Along those lines, have all contestants had a chance to review the rules? There are a few changes from recent years; I want to make sure everyone knows about them before we begin scheduling matches.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION]

[MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION]

[MENTION=41744]EP[/MENTION]

[MENTION=6726030]Mike Myler[/MENTION]

[MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION]

[MENTION=976]Imhotepthewise[/MENTION]

[MENTION=53286]Lwaxy[/MENTION]

Keeping in mind that matches during the first round will have a 24 hour time-limit, would any two of you like to kick this off tonight?

MortalPlague

Adventurer
Tonight would not be great, since I work both tonight and tomorrow morning. Tuesday night / Wednesday would be perfect for me. But if needs be, I can jump in whenever.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION] & [MENTION=62721]MortalPlague[/MENTION], is Tuesday evening (Eastern Standard Time) good for you guys? Say about 5 or 6?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases