Scheduling for IRON DM 2015

Rune

Once A Fool
The sooner the better. Closer it gets to the weekend, the busier I get and less time I have.

I'm going to take this as confirmation that noon (EST) will work.

And [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], don't worry, as always, I'll include the relevant restrictions with the ingredients. Just to refresh your memory though, that'll be 48 hours and 2000 words to write an entry using 8 required ingredients.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Whew, first draft complete! I'm 500 words over, but will polish that down to 2000 tomorrow. I wrote one of these in 750 words, how can 2000 seem like so few?!? :confused:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Final entry is up.

Win or lose, this is one of my favorite things I've ever created.

I almost blew it too. Was going to do the final editing passes last night and post it, but lay down with my girlfriend "just for a minute" and immediately fell asleep. If I hadn't woken up suddenly a couple hours ago, I might have slept in until after the deadline...

Excited to see what you come up with, Deuce!

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm afraid I've been called in to work, guys, so you won't be getting a judgement tonight.

However, I'll try very hard to get it done by the time it actually has been a week.

Rune

Once A Fool
In the meantime, if anyone would like to be considered as a possible future judge, please PM me a link to a past entry you have written and please also include a written analysis/critique of the example piece in this post.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Random question: did me turning down Deuce's offered automatic loss mean that his submitting hours late had no relevance to the outcome? My interpretation of the final judgement seemed to posit that me rejecting his concession removed any effect missing the deadline had on the judgement.

Remove ads