Scheduling for the IRON DM 2021 Tournament!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)

Rune

Once A Fool
@Wicht and @humble minion

Would y’all like to start tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday (EDT, of course. humble minion would be ahead of that by 14 hours, right?). A late-ish start for Wicht would probably be best, so humble minion doesn’t have to start too early in the AM of the next day. Alternatively, an early-ish start for Wicht would allow for humble minion a start that might not be too late in the same day.

@FitzTheRuke and @loverdrive

Is a Saturday start (EDT) okay for both of you? I’d prefer not to push Round 1 further out, if we can help it. There’s a 13-hour difference between you two, so what I said above about Wicht and humble minion would also hold true for you two.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Wicht and @humble minion

Would y’all like to start tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday (EDT, of course. humble minion would be ahead of that by 14 hours, right?). A late-ish start for Wicht would probably be best, so humble minion doesn’t have to start too early in the AM of the next day. Alternatively, an early-ish start for Wicht would allow for humble minion a start that might not be too late in the same day.

@FitzTheRuke and @loverdrive

Is a Saturday start (EDT) okay for both of you? I’d prefer not to push Round 1 further out, if we can help it. There’s a 13-hour difference between you two, so what I said above about Wicht and humble minion would also hold true for you two.

As long as it isn't too early Saturday. I work until 6pm PST. I don't mind sleeping on it after I get my ingredients and working Sunday morning, though.

Remove ads