Scheduling Thread for the IRON DM 2020 Tournament!

Rune

Once A Fool
At the very least, can @CleverNickName or @Iron Sky let us know if a morning, mid-day, or evening start would be best for the 26th?

I’m not sure how much communication will be possible between all parties tomorrow. I’d like to be able to set a schedule tonight, if possible.

Rune

Once A Fool
Okay, @CleverNickName and @Iron Sky, how about 3-ish PM EST, on the 26th.? That’d be roughly 23 hours and 20 minutes from this post.

Please confirm at some point prior. Without confirmation, we can’t know that both parties will see the ingredients (with enough time to work them) and, hence, can’t post them.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I'd like to start round two on Sunday (any time after 10am EST) but I understand that it may be too soon. Otherwise, I'll probably have to wait until the following Saturday or Sunday. Though maybe I can pull off some writing on New Years... not like I'm going anywhere. Sigh.
I can start round 2 midnight on Monday/Tuesday 28th/29th (kinda like we did for round one match one) OR early Tuesday morning, ET. The rest of the week is more hit and miss but doable.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I can start round 2 midnight on Monday/Tuesday 28th/29th (kinda like we did for round one match one) OR early Tuesday morning, ET. The rest of the week is more hit and miss but doable.
I am super busy on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (the perks of owning a comic store) but seeing as this New Years will be party-free, I don't mind starting something Thursday evening and writing Friday morning. (I will be off Friday). Otherwise Saturday evening start would be good. Looking forward to giving it another try!

Remove ads