Scheduling Thread for the IRON DM 2020 Tournament!

Rune

Once A Fool
In an odd way, I'm actually kind of relieved I lost since these take so much time away from family and sleep. That said, a third place round sounds fun. I'd be especially down for an old-school 1-hour version for the challenge! Cap us at 1 hour, cap judges at 1 hour to critique so it's fast for everyone?
I’m not against a 1-hour match, but there’s no way I’m rushing a judgement out in one! At that point, what’s the point of a judgement, at all?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Timing-wise for the next round, I am able to start any time between EST 6pm tonight and noon tomorrow, otherwise we'll have to wait until next Saturday, I think. I'm juggling a lot of eggs at work.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That would be something in between 9:00 AM Jan 10 and 3:00 AM Jan 11 for @humble minion, If memory serves.
Hmmm... if that's the case, @humble minion is probably asleep right now (approaching 4am) and won't get this discussion until morning, which is just before the earliest start time. Still, we'll possibly have a four or five hour window to confirm it before midnight (for the judges - are all the judges on the east coast?). It might happen, I suppose. It's still possible.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I am willing to try a one-hour 3rd place face off (though I'd prefer 2 hours ;) ) but it'd have to be between tomorrow (Sunday) and the 12th (Tuesday)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I am willing to try a one-hour 3rd place face off (though I'd prefer 2 hours ;) ) but it'd have to be between tomorrow (Sunday) and the 12th (Tuesday)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
If we did a 1 hour thing, I can be free pretty much any time between this afternoon (3+ hours from now) and Sunday night. If I we can't get that on such short notice, it would have to be 8pm or after during a weekday or next weekend for me.

Rune

Once A Fool
In that case, would @el-remmen and @Iron Sky be prepared to begin an exhibition match for 3rd place sometime tomorrow (Sunday)?

This would be a 1-hour match using 6 ingredients with NO word-limit. The judges have ingredients ready to go.

If this is agreeable to you guys, please give us a preferred start-time.

Hmmm... if that's the case, @humble minion is probably asleep right now (approaching 4am) and won't get this discussion until morning, which is just before the earliest start time. Still, we'll possibly have a four or five hour window to confirm it before midnight (for the judges - are all the judges on the east coast?). It might happen, I suppose. It's still possible.
Well, i’m awake now. Happy to start anytime in the next 12-14 hours or so if that works for @FitzTheRuke and the judges.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases