• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Sci Fi Channel] "Who Wants To Be A Superhero?"

Richards

Legend
And it's Feedback for the win! No really all that surprising, and Fat Momma didn't help her case any by not doing the stunts on the green screen.

It was nice seeing the rest of the contestants at the end, though. And Stan himself finally puts in an appearance - that was cool.

So...who's going to buy the Feedback comic? I know I will - and if they decided to go ahead and do up a one-shot of each of the 11 contestants, I'd probably get the set, just for the heck of it.

Very cool show. I look forward to the "second season" in January.

Johnathan

Jamdin

Explorer
I enjoyed the series overall and I'm glad that the show didn't take itself too seriously. I will be buying the comic(s) and watching the movie.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Wait a minute, they kick out MV for being too campy, yet their preview of the Superheroes in action has Fat Momma fighting a giant chicken?

(Not to mention Iron Enforcer attempting to shoot Michaelangelo's David in the crotch, and Feedback stopping him, saying "These jewels are safe". That could have been straight from the '60s Batman show).

Last edited:

Wolv0rine

First Post
trancejeremy said:
(Not to mention Iron Enforcer attempting to shoot Michaelangelo's David in the crotch, and Feedback stopping him, saying "These jewels are safe". That could have been straight from the '60s Batman show).
And how cool would it have been to have Major Victory say the classic Adam West line... "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"
*chuckles*

Felon

First Post
trancejeremy said:
Wait a minute, they kick out MV for being too campy, yet their preview of the Superheroes in action has Fat Momma fighting a giant chicken?

Why do I get the feeling Stan didn't have a lot of creative control with those shorts? Major Victory would've been perfect.

It wasn't even a chicken, just a chick.

DonTadow

First Post
Someone dropped the ball with the last three or four episodes. The last show was lackluster because yo upretty much knew who should win. How much tension would there have really been with an MV VS. Livewire.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads