• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Sci Fi Channel] "Who Wants To Be A Superhero?"

terrainmonkey

First Post
see now i'm really surprised that major victory was booted instead of Momma. i really can't beleive that she would have lasted this long. i'm not really a fan of hers. i've actually been pulling for feedback for the last 3 eps. oh, and can we do without the crying every episode? please? i'm so sick of having every episode ending with hugs and tears. it's really pointless. it's just getting way too sappy for a superhero show.

anyway, feedback is going to win, maybe have fat momma as a sidekick, as there will probably be some kind of "i can't pick, so both of you win" kind of deal and then he'll ask feedback to keep fat momma too, and wah lah, he'll obviously say yes.

that's just a theory though.

Goodsport

Explorer
It's now just Feedback and Fat Momma left. :eek:

After hearing that little girl say that she's never heard of Pong (which was Feedback's answer to what his favorite video game is) and that Feeback must've just made that up, I really feel old! :(

Next week: the Season Finale.

-G

Felon

First Post
Major Victory, we hardly knew ya.

"Dark Enforcer, I know there's still some good in you somewhere!"

"HA HA HA......Dumbass!"

Last edited:

Dark Enforcer: "Good job. The hostages all died of old age."

Fat Momma: "At least I'm not hungry."

Major Victory: "Hmm, all in ones. Well, I'm used to counting these." *looks embarrassed* "You're never gonna get that."

D.Shaffer

First Post
Farewell Major Victory.
I really wish you had won. :(

I'm thinking Fat Momma is gonna win this one, but I'm almost afraid to see Feedback's reaction.

KaosDevice

Explorer
Wow, I didn't see MV being the one booted. That caught me off gaurd. Too bad he was my favorite after Creature (she's just so dang cute.) Well, I am pulling for Feedback. I think out of the two he would make the more entertaining hero.

Pyrex

First Post
I pretty much expected Fat Momma to get the boot too, but MV was the obvious second choice.

Major Victory has been fun to watch, but Feedback makes for a better movie-of-the-week after the contest ends.

neg

Explorer
Or...

terrainmonkey said:
anyway, feedback is going to win, maybe have fat momma as a sidekick, as there will probably be some kind of "i can't pick, so both of you win" kind of deal and then he'll ask feedback to keep fat momma too, and wah lah, he'll obviously say yes.

that's just a theory though.

See my theory is there is a sequel to the show in planning, called, Who Wants to be a Super Side Kick? The winning Superhero returns and acts like the Dark Enforcer for Stan Lee all over again. Nitro - G can make a comeback and get another shot.

It sounds dorky right? Give it a few minutes to sink in and then try to tell me I am crazy....

-neg

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I think from a viewer's point of view (or readers), Major Victory would have been the best winner, because he's entertaining. He says funny things, and he's always amusing. Fat Momma and Feedback are perhaps better super-heroes, but are boring. Feedback is sort of a dork and Fat Momma is too nice.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads