• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Sealed Lands] The City of Taleas

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus grabs a potion labelled with a berry, and tries to get Aerick to drink some.

"Bottoms up, lad," he says.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The first potion slides down Aerick's throat and heals some minor wounds but fails to revive the barbarian, another potion dose manages to restore Aerick to consciousness.

(Aerick is at 2 hp)

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Aye, there ye are," Argus says as Aerick resumes consciousness, giving him a face-full of foul breath odour, then indicating the unconscious barbarians' gear, "We got us a right fine haul, aye?"

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
The cool liqued reviving Aerick (along with the horrid odor from the dwarfs mouth :D ), he shackes his head looking towards the unconsious mercenaries.
Smiling at his companion That I would agree Argos, I do feel a drink calling my name after such a vigorous workout! Aerick pushes himself to his feet, and disarms the unconsious foes, places a few silver coins on the bar Some drinks for me and my friend if you please Barkeep!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Rylis enters into the nearest drinking establishment where he discovers a rather beat up looking dwarf and human being handed a mug of ale each.

(Aerick and Argus)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kay hands over his coins to the thief who makes them disappear somewhere into his clothes.

"Okay, then Guv'na, ya wanna be knowing about the high-ups then I 'spect with this little gift, you'd be most interested in Ace, the head of the thieves guild, and his two subordinates The King and Queen, King is the best fence you'll find if you're looking for something of that persuasion or to remove something from your possession, he's fairly expensive though but he's the best there is, the Queen is a catburglar, she's even stolen a thing or two from the proper royals or so the tales go. Or if you're looking into who holds the most sway in the underworld, go to the King's Head tavern, and tell the barkeeper you'd like a Iron Garrote, he'll get you in contact, with those who make bothersome people vanish.

Or you might be looking for wealth marks I suppose, the Head Merchant Garil Winterbrook and the Duke Givan, Duke of the Great Forest both claim to be the second-richest man in the kingdom and no one seems to be able to confirm which as the right of it, Winterbrook lives in the merchants district in a house very close to the palace, his grace, is similarly located in the nobles quarter at least as far as his residence when he's in court goes. "

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Rylis makes his way the the nearest empty barstool and hops up on it... slipping a gold on the bar he speaks.....

"Give me some fine wine... however much this will cover.... I need to something to take the pain of this wound away... and make it quick!"

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Haha, me friend 'n' I be knowin' how ye feel there, been in a scuffle ourselves just afore, aye," Argus says, laughing jovially and placing a grimey gauntlet on the halflings shoulder.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"All I know, good sir, is... I either need some healing.... or a good stiff drink.... And I can't get this damned wand I have to work for me.... so I guess it's a good stiff drink then!"

Rylis chuckles a bit then turns to wait for his drink....

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Aye, thats the way, I'll shout the next round o' drinks fer us," Argus says to Aerick and the halfling, "Barkeep! A drink each for me and these two fellows here, I'll pay for whatever they wanna drink next, aye."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads