[Sealed Lands] The City of Taleas

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus almost leaps from his seat.

"Aye! Good as eva!" He yells and hurries upstairs to get his stuff together and put his armour on.

Kalanyr

Explorer
As you head outside you find a groom with horses for each of you and also a horse with a cart.

"Bell Dax asked me to bring these here, he also told me to tell you that he's been called away apparently something came up in his home village. "

Haragaos, finds that the merchant he dealt with has just rolled up to the residence with his cart containing everything Haragaos ordered.

Inez Hull

First Post
Haragaos casts a discerning and methodical eye over the delivery, making sure all is accounted for and in good order. Satisfied he dismisses the merchant with a wave and a blessing, "May the Last Keeper's gaze rest upon your home." His tone is neutral but somehow seems to imply threat to the poor merchant.

Serpenteye

First Post
Dekiran looks at the cleric briefly. It is well that we didn't stay long at the Inn, or he would eventually have provoked the staff into poisoning our food. I wonder how long the rest of us will put up with him.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus plods out after the others in his surprisingly well-made but ill-kept armour.

"Aye! Would ye look'a that?" he says seeing all the horses and the cart, "I walked here, aye. Dibs on the cart though, as if I'm ever gonna try ridin' a horse!"

ferretguy

First Post
Gathering his equipment (and newly aquired items) Aerick heads outside the Inn. What a fine day for travel...good compainions nodding to the dwarf and the request to discover a new mystery....one could not ask for more!

Serpenteye

First Post
Dekiran smiles at Adrianne, helping her up on her horse and riding his own beside her out the yard into the streets.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus readily agrees with his barbarian friend.

"Aye! Mebbe I can find some treasure, and start me own fortune!" he says jovially, and climbs aboard the cart.

Thels

First Post
"Thank you, Dekiran", Arianne says as she smiles to him. "These horses are just way too big to mount on my own. I even doubt I could ride on correctly. It's a good thing we got that cart with us."

As she sits on the horse, she strokes it's manes, meanwhile manifesting a Telempathic Projection at it, hoping to gain the horse's trust.

Remove ads