[Sealed Lands] The City of Taleas

Kalanyr

Explorer
Arianne's Telempathic project is successful and the horse immediately becomes more friendly.

(I assume you'll be moving out of the city and beginning your journey)

The cart rolls creakily out the city gates, as the guard on duty swings it shut behind you. Leaving you gazing over the open plains before, in the far distance you see one of the patches of forest indicated on the map. The first day's travel passes uneventfully and you make good time, if you keep travelling at this rate you'll reach the forested patch you saw in the distance sometime tomorrow.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus sits in the front of the wagon, singing loudly and out of key in dwarven, and emotively throwing around his free arm to describe whatever events he may be singing about (mainly swinging as though he were killing something).

Eventually he stops singing with a curious look on his face.

"Aye, so we stoppin' ta eat 'n' sleep, or do we press on an' avoid da' goblin 'ordes?" he asks those within ear shot.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
"I'd rather rest now.", the little lady replies, hulking above her horse, nearly lying down on it. "We still have a long journey ahead, and no idea what's on the road, so we might want to stay rested. And to be honest, I'm feeling dead tired already. Horsebackriding ain't something for me."

The occasional stretching and rubbing her back gives off she's not enjoying the ride at all.

Serpenteye

First Post
Dekiran agrees with the lady.

"It would do us no good if we worked our horses too hard. They will need to get used to being out again after being stabled for so long. If we encounter goblins we will only do the kingdom a service by killing them."

ferretguy

First Post
Aerick dismounts from his horse, stretching and rubbing out all tight areas from this days ride. His soul glad for being at last away from the crowded city. Well then, it sounds like everyone is ready for a break, lets get this camp set up and get the vittles ready!

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus hops off the cart and hits the ground with a solid whump and clatter as his platemail gets shook about.

"Aye, I'll help ya, lass," Argus says, and plods over to help Arianne.

ferretguy

First Post
Aerick heads towards the nearest clump of trees, Axe ready to strike down any limbs that may be worthy enough of a good fire for the evenings dinner....

Remove ads