[Sealed Lands] The City of Taleas

Serpenteye

First Post
Dekiran spreads his blankets close to the fire, after tethering his horse to a tree, but not close enough to be in the way of the chef. He then takes a mouthful of water and lies down to rest his weary back, while making light conversation with his fellows.

ferretguy

First Post
After eating Aerick gathers his equipment together...Well since we're all fed and set I would suggest setting 2 hour watches for the remainder of the evening...I'll go ahead and take the first after all have bedded down for the evening... As he takes his watch he will stay a little out of camp fire light in order to prevent being a target for any who would come on the camp at night.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Argus eats quickly, shovelling food into his face, not saying a word until he confirms when he'll be on watch. He'll be sprawled out a couple of metres from the fire, murmuring and snoring loudly.

Rathan

First Post
Rylis takes a place about 7 or 8 feet from the fire.... taking his his man sized blanket and wapping himself in it.... taking off his armour and such first.... he lays his longsword and crossbow within arms reach and settles down, hopefully, for a good nights sleep.....

"Goodnight everyone.. try and sleep well..."

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - What's the watch order ?

1st - Aerick
Argus ? Rylis ? Haragos ?

I assume
Dekiran and Arianne will be sitting it out since they need 8 hours rest to recharge their magical abilities

Serpenteye

First Post
Kalanyr said:
OOC - What's the watch order ?

1st - Aerick
Argus ? Rylis ? Haragos ?

I assume
Dekiran and Arianne will be sitting it out since they need 8 hours rest to recharge their magical abilities

Since Dekiran doesn't need much sleep (because of his ring of Sustenance) he will be awake, though resting, for most of the night.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The night passes fairly quietly without much, during Haragos's watch though he hear's a movement somewhere just outside the camp, but he doesn't spot anything.

Everyone else but Dekiran is currently asleep, and Dekiran doesn't hear or see anything unusual.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr said:
The night passes fairly quietly without much, during Haragos's watch though he hear's a movement somewhere just outside the camp, but he doesn't spot anything.

Everyone else but Dekiran is currently asleep, and Dekiran doesn't hear or see anything unusual.

Given the lack of response by Inez I'm going to rule that Haragos informs Dekiran he heard something.

Remove ads