• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

'Search for all Posts by this user'

Gary N. Mengle

First Post
This function suddenly stopped working for me. The only thing I can figure is that I hit the link which confirms my account, and that did it.

OTOH, this was working before. I'm using the function to keep track of my own posts, so not having it available is kind of a nuisance. Am I doing something wrong, or is the function down?

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I'm just wondering what would happen if you'd earch for all posts made by crothian in the lat year... would the boards be able to take such a beating if 10 people would do that simultaneously?

Rav

I'm just wondering what would happen if you'd earch for all posts made by crothian in the lat year...

Hmm, iteresting question...

Heh, here's the last post on page 433! of the search.

I'm a bad lurker, had about 100 posts over the past year. I doubt that rate will change much. The new boards are looking nice though

heh, thats funny.:D

Crothian

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:

Hmm, iteresting question...

Heh, here's the last post on page 433! of the search.

heh, thats funny.:D

Ya, Iquoted that for my 10 000th post. The irony of that statement is amazing.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Gary N. Mengle said:
This function suddenly stopped working for me. The only thing I can figure is that I hit the link which confirms my account, and that did it.
I think that that's part of the Search function (which is available only to Community Supporters).

Gary N. Mengle

First Post
Re: Re: 'Search for all Posts by this user'

Darkness said:
I think that that's part of the Search function (which is available only to Community Supporters).

That makes sense, except that it worked until midday yesterday. Is this search restriction something new?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads