Pathfinder 1E Seeking any D&D/Pathfinder campaign

LuxArchaeon

First Post
Hey guys. I'm looking to join any online D&D (4E, 3.5, Pathfinder etc; wouldn't mind trying out 1st or 2nd edition too) campaign. It can be new or in progress. I have no prejudices on the experience of the DM, and I've played with new DMs many times.

I'm interested in groups that aren't too powergamey and can focus on the role-playing elements of D&D over the combat side. As for the players I'm looking for people who are relaxed and humourous - and I'll do my best to live up to my own expectations :p

I have about three years' experience in the tabletop RPG genre and just over two years in online campaigns. My last DM is taking an extended break from gaming and has had to disband the group indefinitely. I have skype and can download whatever else is needed.

I'm running on GMT+1 but I'm usually up fairly late so reasonable US times are fine by me. All days of the week are up for negotiation - I'll tell you my schedule after you propose a time.

Thanks for reading. Looking forward to hearing your replies.

Last edited:

Fridayknight

First Post
Hey, we have a game on Sundays (4-7 pm GMT) and need another body (especially this Sunday if you read this in time). It is online using Skype and maptools (b84). We are playing in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting in the country of Damara. It is a fairly relaxed game - we usually get at least one encounter (combat) per session - and we level often. The group is a nice bunch of people and we have some newer gamers as well as more experienced ones. At the moment I am running a sort of 'exploration' path in the game, but when they reach a city then it will change once again. Ill search you in Skype also, pm me for extra info.

Fk

Xellous77

First Post
i am looking for a game to play in i am free mon, tues, wens, or thursday from noon till 1am i would like to play pathfinder and i do like playing a dwarf fighter, barbairan or ranger i have been playing scince 1994 i have a group but between two part time jobs and full time school i have only the time i stated above to play.

Remove ads