• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[September] What are you playing?

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Running through Jedi Academy on Jedi Master mode. Currently stuck on Rosh Penin and the two fat dark Jedi mooks that come over and rejuvenate him every time you "kill" him.

What's worse is I actually managed to beat him the first go 'round, but the game started glitching on the next level so I had to jump back to my previous save.

MoogleEmpMog

First Post
Civilization 4 (PC). Finally downloaded the latest Warlords patch and version of the ViSA Modpack.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (PC). Playtesting a gift scenario for my mother's birthday; almost done.

Front Mission 4 (PS2). Gives me a headache due to the color palette, but otherwise great. I can't believe it took me this long to play it.

Madden '08 (Wii). VERY disappointing after Madden '07, which was a great implementation. This one feels like an afterthought and actually manages to be WORSE in many ways.

I'll be picking up a PSP, FFT:WotL, the Castlevania pack and D&D Tactics as soon as the PSP Slim comes out - not for the slimness, but for the audio/video output! Front Mission gives me enough headaches; I'm not about to play a portable game on an actual portable!

Rangoric

First Post
MoogleEmpMog said:
Civilization 4 (PC). Finally downloaded the latest Warlords patch and version of the ViSA Modpack.

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (PC). Playtesting a gift scenario for my mother's birthday; almost done.

Front Mission 4 (PS2). Gives me a headache due to the color palette, but otherwise great. I can't believe it took me this long to play it.

Madden '08 (Wii). VERY disappointing after Madden '07, which was a great implementation. This one feels like an afterthought and actually manages to be WORSE in many ways.

I'll be picking up a PSP, FFT:WotL, the Castlevania pack and D&D Tactics as soon as the PSP Slim comes out - not for the slimness, but for the audio/video output! Front Mission gives me enough headaches; I'm not about to play a portable game on an actual portable!

Yeah thats one of the big reasons I am waiting for the slim also.

sydbar

Explorer
Still addicted to Anarchy Online, slowly crawling to lvl200(max for us froobs), if i'm lucky i can get 2 levels in 3 days, but being a tradeskiller, and in an org, and having a very rare tradeskilling item, can keep me busy at times, but my orgmates are a cool group of people.

Welverin

First Post
andargor said:
Welverin, where art thou?

The internet and I don't get along so much these days, so on the rare occasions I venture forth it's typical just to check email and th boards for the games I'm playing in.

As for games, not sure when the last time I played anything was, or will be for that matter.

I'd play KotOR if the bloody computer didn't reject it.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
GenCon put a screeching halt to playing anything on my PC for some reason (I had been playing Titan Quest), but I'm playing Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon on my Nintendo DS, so I guess that counts as playing something.

I never knew farming and mining in an RPG could be so much fun. American game designers should take notes.

JediSoth

Remove ads