• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sexual Prowess... which skill ?

Rashak Mani

First Post
This is a bit tongue in cheek... but in fact a real dilemma. The background of my warrior includes a bit of sexual prowess being a male drow he supposedly is quite good at making the more dominant females happy... but I have no idea what skill this would be represented by !

Profession (lover) ? Perform (Bed) ? Craft (orgasms) ? Someone even said diplomacy would do the trick... but that would be before no ?

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Rashak Mani said:
This is a bit tongue in cheek... but in fact a real dilemma. The background of my warrior includes a bit of sexual prowess being a male drow he supposedly is quite good at making the more dominant females happy... but I have no idea what skill this would be represented by !

Profession (lover) ? Perform (Bed) ? Craft (orgasms) ? Someone even said diplomacy would do the trick... but that would be before no ?

Bluff, plus a decent Con and the Endurance feat.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Bluff and innuendo?

Depending on where you did it mayne a great fort save should be in order.

Hi Rashak Mani,

Maybe starting to get into dubious territory here. All I shall say is that my alienist character Lucifus Cray (see Story Hour in sig.) has amazing prowess in this particular field of interest although he has no direct skill input in terms of skill points (perform would be the one I would guess if I was doing as such).

Lucifus's skills in such areas are represented by an inexpensive magical item (Ring of Sustenance - needs minimal sleep), very high constitution (18 but easily buffed to 22 for more arduous occasions) and the leadership feat to round out his harem and special flames across the expanse of our campaign world - (Greater Teleport means he regularly stays in touch with most of them).

I'm not too sure if this helps or not. From your suggestions though, Perform would seem the requisite skill. However, spreading the legend (Lucifus's friend and bard Chess helps in this regard) is perhaps equally as important.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

PS: Have a read of the story hour if you want a laugh or two.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
I absolutely must be a part of this thread!

OK, here's the deal. Do you want this skill to be applicable to other tasks or not? If you do, take ranks in that skill. If not, make a new one.

Look, if the skill in question were Perform (juggling) we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But it's about sex, so all of the sudden its a big deal and it gets posts (not that the size of the thread matters, it's how you use it).

If the characer wants to use it to make money, it's Profession (Doing The Nasty). If the character wants to use it to influence people, it should be based off of Bluff or Diplomacy. If its all about skill of the job, then its Perform (Jungle Love). If it's all three, then it should be three skills. Skills aren't spells. They don't cover all things. And if the player really wanted to be a ... well ... player ... then he should have been a bard so all of those skills could have been class skills instead of a fighter who wanted to be just like Vin Diesel.

Not that I know what Vin is like in the sack or anything. OK. There was the one time at band camp. But it was nothing! Nothing I tell you!

Remove ads