• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sexual Prowess... which skill ?

Jhulae

First Post
Well, in 'seriousness', there's a "Perform: Sexual Technique" skill presented in an OGL book. That seems good enough to do the job.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
BiggusGeekus said:
You win the double entendre prize for the day.

Actually, I thought the suggestion of "innuendo" won this. Isn't innuendo the Italian word for "enema"?

Ahem.

Let's return this thread to a modicum of taste and class. Please. Before I pun again.

dcollins

Explorer
In all seriousness, for my last campaign we were using:
- Bluff for "one-night stands", and
- Diplomacy for "courting for marriage".

kitoy

Explorer
Tonguez said:
Personally I'd say 'Ride'

Jump or Tumble might do the trick

maybe 'Use magic device'
:p

In a thread full of little chuckles. This is the post that made me laugh out loud. My vote for winner of the thread goes to Tonguez! :lol:

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Piratecat said:
Let's return this thread to a modicum of taste and class. Please. Before I pun again.

Any moment now, the recommended (published!) feats and spells and magic items are going to start appearing...

But as long as nobody mentions Awesome Blow or the Epic Rod of Splendor, we should be fine.

-Hyp.

Rashak Mani

First Post
BiggusGeekus said:
I absolutely must be a part of this thread!

If the characer wants to use it to make money, it's Profession (Doing The Nasty). If the character wants to use it to influence people, it should be based off of Bluff or Diplomacy. If its all about skill of the job, then its Perform (Jungle Love).
Well being a Drow its all about politics and manipulation... but not in a furtive or deceiving manner for my character. One of my colleagues suggested Diplomacy... but Diplomacy would be BEFORE the action... no ?

Now if we do chose Perform... why would it be based on Charisma ?! :confused:

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer
Hypersmurf said:
Any moment now, the recommended (published!) feats and spells and magic items are going to start appearing...

But as long as nobody mentions Awesome Blow or the Epic Rod of Splendor, we should be fine.

-Hyp.

Then it's OK to mention Improved Grapple, Craft Rod, Rapid Reload and Large and In Charge then?

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Piratecat said:
Actually, I thought the suggestion of "innuendo" won this. Isn't innuendo the Italian word for "enema"?
Thanks for the first line but not the second. Just having the great Piratecat comment on my post is an honor.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads