• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shackled City Adventure Path (Chars Selected)

Malvoisin

First Post
Phyrrus,

What is your take on Prestige Classes?

I ask because I might try to gear Othmar towards becoming a Loremaster somewhere down the road. Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Malvoisin

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Phyrrus said:
If we manage to go that long, I would have no problem with that PrC.

In that vein, I am toying with the idea of taking Weapon towards Warforged Juggernaught (ECS) or Spellcarved Solider (Races of Eberron); i.e., either explore his construct origins or his magical warrior origins. With your permission (and acceptance into the game), of course.

Question

First Post
The link works fine for me. The site must have been down when you tried to read that link.....its up now. I will post background, etc after work.

Phyrrus

First Post
Question:

Error!

Sorry, the requested character can not be shown. Either you don't have permission to edit it, the sheet isn't publicly viewable, or the character does not exist.

I may not know much, but I know how to click on a link a few times to make sure it wasn't a fluke thing..:)

Phyrrus

First Post
The thread is closed to new submissions and I will post those relaunching the game up by midnight tonight.

Question: Please get the history up as soon as you can, as while I have it in my e-mail, I did want the others to see why I allowed the Duskblade to be considered after your strong write-up. After those selected are announced, could they get on that site to make sheets like that?

Stonegod: I have no problem with Warforged Juggernaut if we make it that far in the game and you get picked up.

Kafkonia: I will add your submission to the mix, but I was really hoping you would expand on his past some and prep a sheet similar to what the others had done.

I am heading to bed, so everyone has about six hours before I do the printouts and go from there. Hate mail and bribes can be sent to phyrric_victory_123(at)yahoo(dot)com ..:)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Phyruss,

I know you are in the process of deciding, but if you need the numbers to backup the sheet (i.e., spell out my calculations), let me know.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Land Outcast said:
It's an instinct, calling him to protect those who are in similar situation as his. That is the first part.

The second part: Having someone to care about is a symbol for him, until now he had been taken care of, then he was alone, now it is something like "completing the circle". He's seen it down the sewers and up in the city, those who eat be eaten.

That brought him a purpose greater than "will I be able to eat tommorow?", basically awoke the human within him. Curiosity was the first thing moved when he saw her, but then other more human-like emotions/thoughts started returning.

So, what would we usually do, where would we hang around?
Um, after work? My guess is the tavern for dinner/drinks/mischief.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads