Shackled City - Ch. 1: Life's Bazaar

themind

Explorer
Code:
   01|02|03|04|05|06|07|08|09|10|11|12
  +--+--+--+--+-[color=green]D[/color]+[color=green]D[/color]-|--+--+--+--+--+--+
A |  .  .  .  .  .  |[color=green]UUUUUUUUUUUU[/color]  .  |
B |  .CH+  .  + [color=blue]H[/color]. [color=blue]T[/color]|------------  .  |
C [color=green]F[/color]  .  .  .  .[color=green]CC[/color].  [color=green]C[/color]  . [color=blue]S[/color]+  .  +  .  |
D [color=green]F[/color]  .  +  .  +[color=green]CC[/color].[color=magenta]KG[/color][color=green]C[/color]  .[color=red]Sk[/color].[color=green]Ch[/color].[color=green]Ch[/color].[color=green]Ch[/color].  |
E |  .CH.  . [color=blue]I[/color].[color=green]CC[/color]. [color=blue]B[/color][color=green]C[/color]  .  +  .  +  .  |
F |  .  .  . [color=blue]A[/color].[color=green]CC[/color].  [color=green]C[/color]  .  .  .  .  .  |
  +--+--+-[color=green]D[/color]+[color=green]D[/color]-+--+--+-[color=green]C[/color]+-[color=green]C[/color]+-[color=green]C[/color]+-[color=green]C[/color]+--+--+

[color=green]D - Door
CH - Chair
CC - Counter
C - Curtain
U - Stairs Up
Ch - Chest
F - Fireplace[/color]
[color=magenta]Kg - Keygan Ghelve[/color]
[color=red]Sk-Skulk[/color]
[color=blue]A-Adar (Nightcloak)
I-Ivellios (Rapida)
S-Sym (Catavarie)
B-Blutok (Blastin)
H-Heimdal (BoD)
T-Thardin (debarcher)[/color]

[b][u]-NAME-        -INIT-    -HP-[/u][/b]
[color=blue]
Ivellios(I)     25    [b]10/10[/b]
Adar(A)         21    [b] 5/ 5[/b]
Sym(S)          19    [b] 7/ 7[/b]
Heimdal(H)      14    [b]13/13[/b][/color]
[color=red]Skulk(Sk)        8    [b]??/??[/b][/color]
[color=blue]Blutok(B)        7    [b] 9/ 9[/b]
Thardin(T)       2    [b]12/12[/b]
[/color]

Sorry about the delay, that map took a little longer than I thought. Just so you know, the curtain into the back room has been pulled open. And the door to the south is the door to the street.

Post your actions

Blastin

First Post
On Blutok's init he will:
[sblock]On my action init 7:
Friar Blutok touches the holy symbol of Heironeous, mutters a quick request for aid, and states:
" I Bless these combatants in the name of Heironeous!"
>cast Bless on the party...radius is 50' so gets everyone<[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
ooc
[sblock] I recently had a surgery so I probaly won't be posting regular for a week, or less hopefully but anway. So if someone could play ivellios until then I would appreciate it. I will hopefully post again later this week.[/sblock]

themind

Explorer
Code:
C [color=green]F[/color]  .  .  .  .[color=green]CC[/color].  [color=green]C[/color]  . [color=blue]S[/color]+  .  +  .  |
D [color=green]F[/color]  .  +  .  +[color=green]CC[/color].[color=magenta]KG[/color][color=green]C[/color]  .[color=red]Sk[/color].[color=green]Ch[/color].[color=green]Ch[/color].[color=green]Ch[/color].  |
E |  .CH.  . [color=blue]I[/color].[color=green]CC[/color]. [color=blue]B[/color][color=green]C[/color]  .  +  .  +  .  |
F |  .  .  . [color=blue]A[/color].[color=green]CC[/color].  [color=green]C[/color]  .  .  .  .  .  |
  +--+--+-[color=green]D[/color]+[color=green]D[/color]-+--+--+-[color=green]C[/color]+-[color=green]C[/color]+-[color=green]C[/color]+-[color=green]C[/color]+--+--+

[color=green]D - Door
CH - Chair
CC - Counter
C - Curtain
U - Stairs Up
Ch - Chest
F - Fireplace[/color]
I-Ivellios (Rapida)
S-Sym (Catavarie)
B-Blutok (Blastin)
H-Heimdal (BoD)

[color=blue]
[/color]

Ivellios fires an arrow at the creature and hits it in the arm for 6 points of damage.

Adar?

Nightcloak

First Post
Adar will ready an action: If the thug moves to pass him, he will thump him with the staff. It will be a subdual attack (-4 to hit).

Free action: Adar will say "Don't send him to the Ruby Goddess yet. He has answers!"

OOC: Get better Rapidia! Hope things are well.

Catavarie

First Post
Sym jabs at the skulk with his crossbow as he squeezes the release

themind
[sblock]I'm unable to access my character sheet at this time from my work computer, if you could place my rolls for me would be great[/sblock]

themind

Explorer
Code:

[color=green]D - Door
CH - Chair
CC - Counter
C - Curtain
U - Stairs Up
Ch - Chest
F - Fireplace[/color]
I-Ivellios (Rapida)
S-Sym (Catavarie)
B-Blutok (Blastin)
H-Heimdal (BoD)

[color=blue]
[/color]

Ivellios fires an arrow at the creature and hits it in the arm for 6 points of damage.

Adar waits near the door for the creature to make a run for it.

Sym standing near his attacker, shoots his crossbow at it. Not expecting such a bold move, the creature tries to stick Sym, but misses. Sym's bolt sticks in the creatures shoulder for 2 points of damage.

Heimdal?

Heimdal, seeing his foe distracted, growls and charges.
An 8. :mad:
His shoulder clips the wall as he goes through to doorway overwhich the curtain is hanging, causing him to miss his swing.

No offense theMind, but at this point I don't think it's just bad luck. I think it's actually just a bad roller, because everyone seems to be rolling really low on it. I've got a whole +5 to hit, and I've only actually hit anyone once, maybe twice.

Remove ads