Shadowcaster fixes by Mouseferatu

If a creature can see through magical darkness, and if the curtain is within the range at which they can do so, then yes, they'd be able to see through it.

ShadowofDeus

First Post
Thread NEcromancy should be a magic type

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I'm building a shadowcaster and I had a question regarding the level 20 caster mentioned above.

On the Metashadow Feats Sidebar in ToM, it states that all Metashadow Feats function Identically to Metamagic feats in all ways not specifically contradicted. Now, wouldn't that mean that, for example, Quicken Mystery would treat a mystery like Shadows Fade (a 4th level mystery) as an 8th level mystery, due to the fact that quicken spell requires a slot 4 levels higher?

Nope. If the feats changed the level of the mystery, it would say so. They're limited instead by the X number of times/day restriction, instead.

Infernal Teddy said:
and what I asked about in you blog Ari :)

*blink*

Did you? I'm afraid I never got an e-mail notification about the comment (or at least I don't remember seeing it). LiveJournal has been a bit funky lately about sending those out.

Sorry. :heh:

Driddle

First Post
I might be mistaken, but I think the shadowcaster was also a half-dragon swarm.
With a few levels of bard to top it off.
That's the way I'd play it, anyway.

fafhrd

First Post
How do these guys play at low levels? On paper, they look like shadow magic itself, 20% chance of survival, 80% chance of ending up as lunchmeat.

Infernal Teddy

Explorer
Mouseferatu said:
*blink*

Did you? I'm afraid I never got an e-mail notification about the comment (or at least I don't remember seeing it). LiveJournal has been a bit funky lately about sending those out.

Sorry. :heh:

:) You answered - I use the name "allamistako" on LJ...

Remove ads