• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadowcraft Gish

Kurashu

First Post
*cross posted from CharOp on Wizards*

Is there a way to properly combine the shadowcraft mage with a gish build.

Here's what I have in my head, but I'm sure there's a better way to do it.

Fighter 2/Wizard 4/EK 3/SpellSword 1/ScM 5/Abjurant Champion 5

BAB: 15
CL: 17 with 9th spells

Required feats: Earth Spell, Heighten Spell, Earth Sense, and Spell Focus (Illusion). I'd probably specialize with Wizard and drop Evocation and Conjuration, and use the UA Specalist variant to pickup free Illusion Mastery and Chains of Disblief. Signature Spell is pretty much required then, too (spontenous illusions, yessum). And probably arcane strike. Though, we're getting feat starved at this point.

Anny suggestions? I'd like to keep it without Eberron or ToB material, in case I actually decide to seriouly play one of these guys, FR material is good though.

The books we have available currently are: Races, Complete (no Champion though), HoH/B, most of the FR books (I'd have to check which ones we don't have, no shining south I know that for sure), Sandstorm & Frostburn, Draconomicon/Lords of Madness/Libris Mortis, Core (PHBII and XPH too), ToM, and Incarnum. There's probably some others that escape my mind too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads