Shadowdark looks so good!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
With the news that the physical rewards won't be coming until October, due to the challenges of producing so many books and shipping them all over the world, I printed the quickstarter guides out as ring-bound volumes at Kinko's, for about $20 each. They are great and really underscore how important good layout is with RPG books. Highly recommended.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Late pledges closing Friday, per the latest Kickstarter update.

Friday will also have a special announcement of some sort. Is it SoloDark? Support from Demiplane? Who knows!

I have a special FREE surprise for everyone in the coming days... consider it an extra stretch goal that I think will be very, very cool. I can't wait to announce it!

We should have our first bit of news on it this Friday... stand by for more information.

Last edited:

The big announcement was today, and it is...

Shadowdarklings.net is now official, and will contain character options from all Cursed Scroll zines for free. Cursed Scroll #1 has already been integrated, with other issues to follow shortly.

Also there are shirts! But the main news is the official character generator, which is indeed a very nice surprise.

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
The big announcement was today, and it is...

Shadowdarklings.net is now official, and will contain character options from all Cursed Scroll zines for free. Cursed Scroll #1 has already been integrated, with other issues to follow shortly.

Also there are shirts! But the main news is the official character generator, which is indeed a very nice surprise.

I’m more excited about the t-shirts. And coffee mugs.

I like rolling dice, pencil in hand.

darjr

I crit!
Ran Shadowdark a couple of times using Dyson Logos and other tiles at Nuke-Con a local convention.

IMG_8355.jpegIMG_8356.jpeg

Remove ads