Shadowdark looks so good!

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Seems kind of odd that the KS ended as a massive success and there has been no update, Like not even the normal "Woohoo we did it, thank you!" update.

JohnSnow

Hero
Seems kind of odd that the KS ended as a massive success and there has been no update, Like not even the normal "Woohoo we did it, thank you!" update.
Kelsey has been super-active on the Discord server, where there was an active and loud celebration. And she was also clarifying some of the language in the final version of the book at the 11th-hour, based on feedback.

She's also waiting for official word from Kickstarter and getting things set with the printer.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Kelsey has been super-active on the Discord server, where there was an active and loud celebration. And she was also clarifying some of the language in the final version of the book at the 11th-hour, based on feedback.

She's also waiting for official word from Kickstarter and getting things set with the printer.
I tried looking at the Discord and not understand how people find it (the site as a whole) useful. It's like if you went to a forum that had only 10 threads and everyone just posted in those 10 threads.

darjr

I crit!
Took me a while to get used to it.

It’s been great to communicate with creators and focused communities. Run and listen to games etc.

It’s not so great to post reference material and things scroll off the memory map fast.

But it’s been great

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi

It’s been great to communicate with creators and focused communities. Run and listen to games etc.

It’s not so great to post reference material and things scroll off the memory map fast.

But it’s been great
That's great but it doesn't instill faith in those who only check the Kickstarter. Wouldn't hurt her to make a quick post over there.

Zaukrie

New Publisher

But it’s been great
I love Discord, but it is no way to communicate with all the KS backers.

Remove ads