Shadowrun.DnD5 'DNA/DOA'

tglassy

Adventurer
As Ntensity shakes Fluffy’s hand, Diggs smiles widely and shakes the troll’s hand vigorously.

“Well met, sir. Well met.”

Shayuri

First Post
Juno gave Intensity a sour look and sauntered over to the container of supplies to pick through it. The whole job smelled pretty bad, but the money...the money would mean a lot. The odds this thing would go sideways were between 99 and 110, but you didn't get through STAR by being afraid of that kind of thing. She could handle it.

She takes
[sblock](1) Backpack
(1) Concussion, (1) Smoke, (1) Flash-Bang, (1) Fragmentation and (1) Tangler grenades
(1) Flashlights, reinforced and heavier than normal (4 lbs each), can acts as a light club without breaking.
(1) Antidote, and (1) Trauma Patches
(1) Chemical Suits, (1) Gas Masks
(1) sets of various Digging Tools
(1) Catalyst Sprayer can[/sblock]

(the SMG ammo; can it be used by -any- SMG, or just that particular model?)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Swell guy all around, thinks Ntensity when he recognizes the razorboy.

Nonetheless, he nods professional greeting to the man... and doesn't get spit at in return. <I'm going to assume>

"That wasa compliment you know," the troll calls as Juno rummages through the two duffels.

"...any final questions?"
What's the prob they got snipers to take them out soon as they step out from under the bridge? (Assuming Raptor doesn't gut him right here, soon as he says 'no' to the whole thing...)

The troll sighs, and settles his huge shoulders under the duster... "What'se name of the research project?"

Tacit agreement.

===

As they get ready to leave, he casually grabs up the two duffels in one of his big hands, drops them into the back of the van and calls "Shotgun," while swinging into the passenger side, the suspension flexing and creaking under his weight.

On the way, while ajusting the straps on his gas mask and keeping an eye on the speeding city-scape on the other side of the windshield... "So, whatdaya guys think?"

[sblock=Gear]Ntensity will take: Backpack, grenades (One each of Concussion, Smoke, Flash-Bang, Fragmentation and Tangler), Antidote, Chemical Suit, Gas Mask, Lightsticks (4 blue), Digging Tools, Catalyst Sprayer can

I'm going to assume Sovereign takes: Backpack, 2 concussion grenades, Flashlight, Antidote, Chem suit and gas mask, Lightsticks (4 red), digging tools

Leaving (3) SR-5 Veresk light SMG’s and (6) full magazines of regular ammo (not each, 6 total)
(2) AK-98 assault rifles
(2) Packs of Thermal Paste and (5) bricks of Plastic Explosives (2 lbs brick each), along with (1) Demolition kit
(1) Flashlights, reinforced and heavier than normal (4 lbs each), can acts as a light club without breaking.
(4) Light Sticks (2 marked blue, 2 marked red) in the duffels. Nice little bonus :devil:[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: If no one else wants the AK's, Fluffy has room for four mounted heavy firearms and a heavy weapon. So...he could have three AK's and whatever he currently has...

GreenKarl

First Post
The elf smiles over at Ntensity "Rejo Recombinación." (Spanish for Red Recombination or pretty close) looking at the rest of the group. "As promised here is the first half of your payment. I have also include a map of the Tacoma sewer and storm drainage and the location where you will want to breach into the facility. Good luck"

Meanwhile Sovereign moves over to the duffel bags and grabs the a backpack, 2 concussion grenades, flashlight, antidote, one of the dwarf sized Chem suit and gas mask, lightsticks (4 red), digging tools and one of the SR-5 Veresk and one of the clips for the gun. He looks around to the others "No one known anything about explosives? Might help cut back on the digging..." he glances at the van also and adds "I don't got any other wheels so the van... I can drive if no one else can, but I would prefer not too..."

With that the man heads back into the limbo. The street samurai leans against one of the cars and glancing at Juno says "Best take all of that, less you want to leave it for me. I suppose I could fence it somewhere..."

GM: Just as an FYI it would take a few hours and some parts to fully install a gun onto the drone. You mount one or more on it but the drone will not be able to fire them or anything.

Anything else?? If not, who wants to jump in the van? Who's driving??

and add 10,000¥ to each of your totals (assuming you split it evenly and [sblock=Tacoma sewers/storm drain system]
Tacoma.SS.jpg[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: I'll take the AK's anyway. I can use them later.

Diggs can drive helicopters and drones. Not sure if that means he knows how to drive a van, but he'd be willing to give it a shot if no one else will!

Shayuri

First Post
(Does number of wheels matter? I gave Juno a 'motorcycle' training, but I wasn't sure how vehicle operation skills are partitioned off)

Remove ads