• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadowrun using DnD5 [OOC]

GreenKarl

First Post
Re consequences of nat 1 summonings, I’d suggest leaving it sort of general, so yourself and future GMs can improvise based on type of spirit, circonstances, etc?

If you want to balance it without a confirmation roll, you might give something good on a nat 20?

Hmm not a bad idea. Maybe the GM can make a random roll or depending on the situation. Here maybe I just want to say the spirit manifested, glared at you and then left ;)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Exactly :)

Or it might block off the area it controls to further summoning until the next sunrise/sunset, demand a sacrifice/service before it helps (once, or every time it's asked something), etc, etc. Think it adds a lot to the spirits-as-npcs aspect myself

GreenKarl

First Post
Not to force peoples hand as it where but the other characters can do something while the Troll is distracted. You can use Intelligence (Investigation) to examine the mutant bodies, check out the hallways, the bathrooms, etc.

GreenKarl

First Post
Not to my knowledge. Watches are not normally "naturally" occurring, they have to be summoned. The one NTensity encounter seemed to be searcher before you destroyed it. That was in the Western Room. From Astral Space you could not really tell what the room was for or what equipment might be there as it was all cold-impersonal "stuff".

GreenKarl

First Post
About the spirit finding nodes? He probably would not know as he has no magical knowledge. NTensity would know that the spirit can't really make much sense on most technology although a Spirit Of Man could probably get a vague idea about how advanced something is.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Went ahead and tried something. If Sovereign or Diggs have anything more specific on what to search for, please do.

[MENTION=6857144]JohnathanH[/MENTION]awke: Not clear, sorry, but that last line as supposed to be an IC, inside his head question :)

[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION]: This perticular door happens to have a monster behind it though... Though we - bar Davos - haven't heard/seen the details yet, granted

Remove ads