• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
Stop distracting him! :mad: He's posting for me! :lol:

We do need a new OOC thread for this one though.
Poor Kirkesh has been inactive in an active game for over a month. He's itching for some action.

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
Obligatory "Are we there yet?"

So much for your Keia and Rystil only have to do one or two more posts each before we move on. :lol:

Well I certainly would have had the time to play out a slightly less abridged version of the rest of my voyage...grumble, grumble. ;)

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
He realy did say that. It's in this thread somewhere.

Yes, there it is.

Rystil Arden said:
Well, I figured I'd finish the last few posts for Yuriko, and then we can just skip to when all the PCs are on board to save posts (and also to allow me to not have to worry about NPCing some of the PCs).

But what you didn't see was (I looked at a few IC posts after being asked if I minded skipping forward to see if it had been prompted by anything :uhoh: ):

SoM IC Thread said:
Keia: We can just skim over this if you wish, Rystil. I'm probably just killing time, and this thread is dangerously close to needing to be closed (that extra hundred posts with unleashed this morning probably did the trick). We should probably move on, I'll call DN and try and get her to post if she can.

Rystil: Sure, we can skim it if you like. Truth be told, I'm only allowing things to proceed as slowly as they have been for unleashed due to the fact that I know I'll be waiting on the already-in-Eldiz crew anyways. Similarly, there's time to RP out some more with Yuriko because they'll get to her after they set sail.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Bad Unleashed . . . not only reading IC posts where you shouldn't . . . but then posting for all to see.

I'm very, very disappointed in you.

Keia

unleashed

First Post
Keia said:
Bad Unleashed . . . not only reading IC posts where you shouldn't . . . but then posting for all to see.

I'm very, very disappointed in you.

Keia

Well technically they're not IC posts, they're OOC posts :] and have absolutely no bearing on anything ingame except that Yuriko is getting picked up later...which I'm sure we'll all notice. They do however reveal you're partially responsible for me wrapping up early...bad Keia. ;)

I'm disappointed I had my IC fun cut short too, but disappointment is just something we're all going to have to learn to live with! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Well technically they're not IC posts, they're OOC posts :] and have absolutely no bearing on anything ingame except that Yuriko is getting picked up later...which I'm sure we'll all notice. They do however reveal you're partially responsible for me wrapping up early...bad Keia. ;)

I'm disappointed I had my IC fun cut short too, but disappointment is just something we're all going to have to learn to live with! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually, if I can manage it, I'd like to not have Yuriko picked up later and instead have her go straight to Eldiz for Act I. It is, however, an option I can choose to exercise

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Actually, if I can manage it, I'd like to not have Yuriko picked up later and instead have her go straight to Eldiz for Act I. It is, however, an option I can choose to exercise

Sure, but that was the plan when I was asked to cut short my prologue.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Woohoo! SoM Prologue complete! I will be going to sleep soon, but I will post XP tomorrow, and then make a special summary in the Act I thread to bring all the PCs together :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads