• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: The Renewal

unleashed

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"I'd prefer not to part with the sword, but if it's necessary I suppose I can't argue. It's for the sake of our captain after all," Diedrik remarks, patting the weapon's pommel as it hangs at his side, "If noone's using the hat I wouldn't mind it either, but if the potions can't cover it..."
*Zaeryn sighs in exasperation as it dawns on him there could be currency or other useful items in the hat.*

“Silly me, I didn’t even think to try manipulating the magic of the hat to see if there was something inside we could use ... I guess recent events have left me a little more distracted than I thought. Perhaps we should go find Kirkesh and the others and see if I can get the damned thing to work, before we sell off things we might find essential to our survival later.”

Nephtys

First Post
Ilora, if she finds the others, reaches into her haversack and pulls out a heavy pouch of coins. "Would this help?" she asks, smiling and casting a smouldering glance at Diedrik. Having the captain in her debt could be useful.

ooc: how much money do we need? Ilora has 2500, but would prefer to spend as little as possible without seeming ungenerous.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ilora could pay it off as well, yes. The price is 450*4 = 1800 gold. Of course, if the hat contains trade goods, then it might be good to figure that out now before going off into the unknown :))

Festy_Dog

First Post
[ooc: Still here, more or less. Just appears I've lost track is all.]

unleashed said:
“Silly me, I didn’t even think to try manipulating the magic of the hat to see if there was something inside we could use ... I guess recent events have left me a little more distracted than I thought. Perhaps we should go find Kirkesh and the others and see if I can get the damned thing to work, before we sell off things we might find essential to our survival later.”

"Sounds like a plan," Diedrik says with an agreeing nod.

Nephtys said:
Ilora, if she finds the others, reaches into her haversack and pulls out a heavy pouch of coins. "Would this help?" she asks, smiling and casting a smouldering glance at Diedrik. Having the captain in her debt could be useful.

An appreciative Diedrik gives a lopsided smirk, "Your generosity is noted, Ilora, but you may not have to part with your own hard-earned coin just yet. Keep it handy though."

unleashed

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
"Sounds like a plan," Diedrik says with an agreeing nod.
*With his companions in agreement, Zaeryn leads them back to the ship, hoping Kirkesh and any others that have left the ship have returned by now. If they’re not all there, he goes in search of any stragglers after asking if anyone there knows where they might be.*

Remove ads