• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: The Renewal

Bront

The man with the probe
"We should probably at least figure out what the hat does, maybe it will be worth something," Kirkesh says.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I believe that Zaeryn did. I use the 3.0 Identify that gives simple primary functions and multiple items per go, which makes it less idiotic to identify a low-level scroll, potion, etc while also preventing a 1st-level spell from detailing all the features of any item)

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Yes, Zaeryn did identify the items, so this is what we have about the two items we found so far:

Zaeryn learned the hat was an extradimensional storage device from identify (though we have no idea of how to access it), and that it has an aura of moderate conjuration from detect magic.

And he learned the sword can be sheathed in flame with the command 'Ignite' from identify, and that it has an aura of moderate evocation from detect magic.

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: No one has Analyse Dweomer--does anyone have UMD to activate blindly?)
OOC: Zaeryn has UMD, but sadly he's not there right now to do any testing. :lol:

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"I'd prefer not to part with the sword, but if it's necessary I suppose I can't argue. It's for the sake of our captain after all," Diedrik remarks, patting the weapon's pommel as it hangs at his side, "If noone's using the hat I wouldn't mind it either, but if the potions can't cover it..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The potions will easily be enough for 4 Restorations, but you may want to try to pay for a Legend Lore or Analyse Dweomer on the hat instead, or have someone with UMD activate it blindly. Since a lot of the characters have high Int, I'll just add--it's extradimensional storage after all, anything could be in there, and the ship seemed to have no notable cargo...)

Remove ads