• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: The Renewal

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Talia nods and follows them to the healer Diedrik found. Meanwhile, Valerie and Ilora head out to the nearest competent healer, which they locate, although that healer hasn't seen Diedrik or the others--they must have gone somewhere else. Valerie has a good idea for a second guess, though.*

(OOC: I don't think the group can afford to get Talia the 4 Restorations that she would need to be at full strength)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: 1, that's enough for one of her three lost levels or all the Charisma drain. You guys and your equipment sacrificing--why does nobody listen to me about the hat? :p)

Shayuri

First Post
After exiting the healer's shop, Valerie turns to her companion and says, "Well, there's only one other healer around here I know of that could handle those injuries. Come on, follow me!"

With that, she hurries off towards the healer's hut. A seedier part of town...even two women together might bump into trouble. Best to move fast and hope eyes were turned elsewhere until they met the rest of the crew.

Assuming they had gone this way.

Nephtys

First Post
Ilora follows Valerie, looking into the shadows surrounding their path almost hoping for something agressive to appear and give her a little diversion.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: That's not what I mean :lol: Nobody knows exactly what the hat is worth because you don't know exactly what it does ;))
OOC: Well I know the hat is has an aura of moderate conjuration, though you didn't list the kind of conjuration (as all conjurations have a subtype) which would be helpful in getting an idea of it's purpose. :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I see no reason that Detect Magic would give you the subtype, especially since if you look at items with conjuration auras in the SRD, you'll see that no subtype is listed under the aura)

unleashed

First Post
OOC: I didn't say you should list it, I just said it would be helpful. :p As for discovering it's purpose, I don't know if Zaeryn would even know healing magic is a conjuration of any kind, considering his place of origin and its lack of divine magic. ;)

Remove ads