• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shards of Memory: The Renewal

unleashed

First Post
OOC: As for the hat discussion Rystil, Kirkesh currently has it, so it's not like we have it on hand at the moment to experiment with. ;)

pallandrome

First Post
OOC: I'm pretty much hanging out on the ship, putting things in order so we can leave when ya'll get back. Typical male "establish dominance" typa stuff :D

Bront

The man with the probe
pallandrome said:
OOC: I'm pretty much hanging out on the ship, putting things in order so we can leave when ya'll get back. Typical male "establish dominance" typa stuff :D
OOC: Quit peeing on the mast :p

Shayuri

First Post
When she learns the situation, Valerie says, "If we need to raise funds, I have a small stock of potions with me. I'd meant to use them for ourselves, but if sold, they should be able to pay for some restorative spells."

She then displays the following potions, each carefully labeled in a crystal vial.

3 Cure Mod Wounds
3 Barkskin (+2 bonus)
2 Lesser Restoration
2 Spider Climb
2 Bear's Endurance
2 Bull's Strength
2 Cat's Grace
3 Resist Energy

(I deducted one lesser restoration potion, cuz I seem to recall someone took one. If not...or if it was more than one, adjust that number accordingly :))

Remove ads