Shark World Inc

Crothian

First Post
Aeolius said:

You might also look at the "Sea Devils" 2e AD&D accessory, now available as an ESD at SVGames (now handling the WotC online store). IMO, “The Sea Devils” is a more robust accessory than the Slayers Guide to Sahuagin. Granted, undersea aficionados like myself have both. :D

Good point, I used to have hard copies of most of that stuff, but it was gotten rid of in my second edition purge.

Crothian

First Post
Next, we're going to have the dwarves. Like the elves they are still recovering. They are concentrated on a series of islands rich with minerals. They moved their entire civilization here a few centuries ago. They have a few port cities, but have retreated into the safety of the mountains. They have been building a large stash of missile weapons becasue at some point they know they have to one day take control of the shipping lanes.

Sorry, gone from the thread for a few days. Let me get this straight, though:

The world used to have more land? Is that what you're saying? And then with the meteors, the land sank? Did I understand that correctly?

If this is true, then you could have vast tracts of relatively shallow seas. Have you read Voyage of the Dawn Treader recently? Might be some great ideas in there too.

Crothian

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
Sorry, gone from the thread for a few days. Let me get this straight, though:

The world used to have more land? Is that what you're saying? And then with the meteors, the land sank? Did I understand that correctly?

If this is true, then you could have vast tracts of relatively shallow seas. Have you read Voyage of the Dawn Treader recently? Might be some great ideas in there too.

We're just happy to have you back :D

Orginally, the world was about 80% water, now it's 90% or a little higher. However, that number is a little misleading becasue there isa great frozen ocean that would be counted as water even though it's solid and the elves live there.

I've never read that book, but if you have any ideas please post them.

las

First Post
Does any one whant to help with my mutant things it would help me so this world has more that an eight headed shark that eats sea elves.

Crothian

First Post
Crothian said:
Next, we're going to have the dwarves. Like the elves they are still recovering. They are concentrated on a series of islands rich with minerals. They moved their entire civilization here a few centuries ago. They have a few port cities, but have retreated into the safety of the mountains. They have been building a large stash of missile weapons becasue at some point they know they have to one day take control of the shipping lanes.

They are going to also have the most powerful ships. I'm thinking of giving them powerful elementalist who can craft boats made of stone and metal.

Crothian

First Post
We're also going to have Rays (sting rays, manta rays, striped rays etc) that are immune to sneak attacks. In the rules forum there is this big discussion about sneak attacking rays, and I can't figure out why everyone wants to treat rays so poorly.

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:
We're also going to have Rays (sting rays, manta rays, striped rays etc) that are immune to sneak attacks. In the rules forum there is this big discussion about sneak attacking rays, and I can't figure out why everyone wants to treat rays so poorly.

LOL :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases