Shark World Inc

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:

That idea has potential... I'll leave that up to Crothian though...

I'm just the main guy on this project, but not the sole descion maker. I'm not that much of an elitist. (well, maybe :D)

las

First Post
How do you think I have ben doing with the mutants. I even found more creatures that might work. Please go check out the links.

Crothian

First Post
las said:
How do you think I have ben doing with the mutants. I even found more creatures that might work. Please go check out the links.

so far they are looking just fine. We just need more fluff to bring people into the world.

las

First Post
More people in which way:confused: . More people to work on it or more people in the world its self:D .
Im also thinking of a meteral that will redus the time on Psi weapons but im not done.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Actually I was referring to having the text be desrciptive enough so that people feel like they are in the world when they read it.

las

First Post
Ok then if you can help then on my text for some of thos mutants. That would help us all. In a good way. Then I can help in other ways as well.

Aeolius

Adventurer
Epic Level Barnacles!

At least, that's what I thought when I stumbled across this CorelDRAW illustration of a barnacle, the other day. I will be adding a deep water mountain chain, with these beasties hidden inside. :D

Attachments

• barnacle2.jpg
    barnacle2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 86

Crothian

First Post
las said:
Ok then if you can help then on my text for some of thos mutants. That would help us all. In a good way. Then I can help in other ways as well.

THey are your creation, just take them from your mind's eye and place them into text on a page. Make them come alive off the screen. I don't like to try to describe other peoples creations, I can't envision it like the creator.

Remove ads