Shark World Inc

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:
We need to get away from the crunch and get more fluff :D

crunch is easier to write it seems, at least lately. we need to have the world come alive in words and descriptions. well, a picture is worth a thousand words, but with a thousand words one can paint one heck of a picture. ;)

I agree on the crunch versus fluff issue... but I have to be in a certain mood to write fluff...

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:

I agree on the crunch versus fluff issue... but I have to be in a certain mood to write fluff...

I know. I like to do it the same time as I do stats, and you've seen how well that's been working. I'm just trying to puch people's mind in that direction.

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:

I know. I like to do it the same time as I do stats, and you've seen how well that's been working. I'm just trying to puch people's mind in that direction.

I plan on working up some good fluff for the Leviathan and the elven goddess too.... heh, maybe I will write up a race of Ice-Dragons that serve her... there's another dragon species for ya ;) :p

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:

I plan on working up some good fluff for the Leviathan and the elven goddess too.... heh, maybe I will write up a race of Ice-Dragons that serve her... there's another dragon species for ya ;) :p

Ice dragons would be really cool. Breathe weapon of ice shards with dex damage as you become frigid.

I've slowly getting fluff for the big shark. But I need to also get to the kraken and the water elemental. I the arctic elves fluff is pretty good. I'd like to go back and expand on it more. So much to do, so little time. Grrr, I'm going to be in the middle of move soon. That'll slow my side of this down really fast.

drowdude

First Post
Aeolius said:
Epic Level Barnacles!

At least, that's what I thought when I stumbled across this CorelDRAW illustration of a barnacle, the other day. I will be adding a deep water mountain chain, with these beasties hidden inside. :D

That would be an excellent to the Shark-World setting I think.

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:

Ice dragons would be really cool. Breathe weapon of ice shards with dex damage as you become frigid.

Great idea (stop helping, I wanna do it :p)!

Crothian said:
Grrr, I'm going to be in the middle of move soon. That'll slow my side of this down really fast.

You and me both... we are looking towards moving sometime in September-early October.

Crothian

First Post
Epic Level Barnacles!

I missed that post first time through. That would be cool. And giant sea urchins and sea cucumbers, and all sorts of other unusual sea life :D

Remove ads