• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Shark World) Shark World

Carnifex

First Post
On the subject of undersea civilisations, I'm soon going to start work on my vairiant octopus-illithids (their city will be perched on the very edge of a hueg abyss, of unknown depth and inhabitation :) ). I'd hadsome ideas on a sea-elf civ as well.

trentonjoe

Explorer
Carnifex said:
octopus-illithids

I'd had some ideas on a sea-elf civ as well.

As per the octopus-illithids, outstanding! Disgusting but outstanding!

For the sea elves, I think there wiill be multiple sea elf civilizations. Will yours be good or evil? or Maybe the better question is what semidivine creature will they align themselves with.

Geographically, I have a very rough map of the world. I can send it to you if you'd like. We should place the city in the domain of its allies.

Phowett

First Post
This shark world seems very interesting. I've tried developing an underwater world once before, but do to time constraints, I couldn't have done it. What does one have to do to join up with you guys?

Crothian

First Post
Phowett said:
This shark world seems very interesting. I've tried developing an underwater world once before, but do to time constraints, I couldn't have done it. What does one have to do to join up with you guys?

WEll, ypou have to fill out a 20 page application, write 3 essays on why you want to join Shark World, what ideas you have for shark world, and the final one about how the Ohio State Buckeyes are vastly superior to the Michigian Wolverines. Then, if you get past that stage you have to go through the interview process. So far we have interview loactions in Ohio, North Calolina, and New Jersey. You should expect to have to travel to at least two of the three locations. ;)

Actually, just say that you want to join up with us and write something and post it. We aren't picky, we except everyone. :D

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Crothian said:

We aren't picky, we except everyone. :D

And everything

As long as its wet then we can use it:) - put (Shark World) in your Subject title and then post away

What we need most of all now I think is an actual fuinctioning undersea city

I'm working on the Aqua-Sphere (though all contributions gratefully accepted) and the South Sea island classes

but a 'real' underwater city and culture would be wonderful...

Phowett

First Post
Alright. I'll try to gather anything I have laying around, of my old underwtaer world notes, and post anything good up for you guys. Thanks for the replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads