She Hulk on Disney+

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Could have fooled me since neither of them are actually mentioned in the post I responded to... but She-Hulk was. 🤷‍♂️
Let me help. This is the post you replied to. Three mentions of Batman (I’m counting Bruce Wayne), and one of Wolverine.

Then a Doctor Who, a Spider-man, a Jack Reacher, and a Judge Dredd. But that’s by-the-by.

D3D2019D-0962-4BF1-B6E6-19B58D973656.jpeg

Khelon Testudo

Cleric of Stronmaus
I'd lay money on them going for the early version, where Jennifer hulks and dehulks. First, under emotional stresses, and then later as she gains control. That will be season 1. Whether she becomes permanently hulked in season 2+ will depend on the ratings, the budget, the writers, and whether Tatiana is ok with the process.

MarkB

Legend
I'd lay money on them going for the early version, where Jennifer hulks and dehulks. First, under emotional stresses, and then later as she gains control. That will be season 1. Whether she becomes permanently hulked in season 2+ will depend on the ratings, the budget, the writers, and whether Tatiana is ok with the process.
Possibly, but that would be a shame. As with Beast in the X-Men, I've always liked the idea of her as a superhero who doesn't maintain a secret identity, and is just out there in full-on metahuman form even while she's doing her day job.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Damn, I find the Hulk characters thoroughly uninteresting (sans Ed Norton's Bruce) but with Maslany attached I'll likely find a way to check it out.

She-Hulk is a significantly different character than the Hulk however and more subtle in her character. For her they play the hulk form as being about heightened emotional state - so whereas Bruce’s psychological issues make him all about Anger, Jennifer becomes more confident, less inhibited and more aggressive, she enjoys the transformation and thus retains a more compact ‘human’ form, intelligence and sense of Self. Nonetheless in comics she does have an larger ‘Angry‘ form and also a Grey form.

Remove ads