• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shiba Temuro lost against Spider! Rathan judged!

Knight Otu

First Post
Shiba Temuro, Phoenix Bushi

Green Belt 0 - Student of the Dojo of the Predator
Styles: Manticore (Sig), Sword (Sig), Spider (Sig), Phoenix (Dojo)
Powers: Fist of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Record 5 - 5
Yen: 7

"I may have lost in the Phoenix Eye Tournament, but I have not lost my will to fight."

Temuro travels from his dojo to the town where he has found so many challenges before. Again, he intends to find a worthy challenge, but he does hope that he might be able to track down Sanctus Togashi, whom he suspects to be the person who paid Tso-Nah to fight him.

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
A lithe young ninja steps forward. He wears a silver sash over black silks, and a mask hides the lower half of his face. Bowing, he presents a scroll to Shiba Temuro. It reads: “I find your Emperor to be contemptible, your sky to be forgettable, and your katana to be in the same category as cow dung.

Name: Spider
Record: 6 wins, 0 losses
Powers: Signature Style (Weasel), Signature Location (Ricefield), Profiteer, Arena Style, Bribe Judges x2, Master of Wealth
Items: Spider's Sash of Tricks (no powers)
Yen: 9

Rathan

First Post
*A wraith appers just above the two fighters.....*

"Spiders battle record is perfect... and spider also has a real bite to his insults as well...."

Insults Spider

I decree this match to take place at the cliff north-east of the Tomb of the Ancient Kings on the night of the claw.

Ciaran

First Post
The ninja indicates that he wishes a three flag traditional speed match. He then accompanies Shiba Temuro to the cliff north-east of the Tomb of the Ancient Kings, where he waits for the match to begin.

Rathan

First Post
*The wraith points to Temuro and speaks*

"You are first warrior.... you have the power of chi... make your move!"

Knight Otu

First Post
The staff tumbles over the village; dodges the stab of the star!

Temuro jumps over Spider to hit him with a powerful thrust along the way, and then dodges out of the way of Spider's attack as fast as possible.

Chi Strike!

"If we were in Rokugan, you would be dead already for insulting the Emperor."

Ciaran

First Post
Alerted by his preternatural ninja reflexes, Spider leaps even higher than his opponent and kicks him in mid-air.

The tiger kicks the tombs; appears above the violence of the sky!

Remove ads