• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shiba Temuro lost against Spider! Rathan judged!

Ciaran

First Post
Indeed, Shiba Temuro discovers that he has lost 3 yen.

Shortly thereafter, a samurai bearing the mon of the Fox approaches Temuro. His face brightens as he looks upon Temuro’s colors. “Good evening!” he says. “It is good to see a fellow citizen of Rokugan in this foreign land. I am Kitsune Haru. Would you honor me with your acquaintance?”

Knight Otu

First Post
"It is an honor to meet you, Haru-san. I am Shiba Temuro. It seems that this land does have a strange link to our Empire. At least one other person from Rokugan is living here now, a gaijin named Sanctus Togashi."

(ooc - Temuro was a character in the Rokugan IR, so there might be differences in the knowledge of the events in Rokugan. Just to warn you. :))

Ciaran

First Post
“A Togashi gaijin? How unusual.”

After a moment’s hesitation, Haru blurts out, “Temuro-san, would you be so kind as to teach me a little of the famous Shiba style of swordplay? I have had little success in my battles thus far in this strange land, and if I am to be successful in my quest I will need all of the skill and technique I can muster. I would be indebted to you if you would condescend to spar with me.”

Knight Otu

First Post
"An unusual person indeed."

"I would be very honored to be your teacher, but by the laws of these strange lands, I cannot currently accept a student. I have just lost a fight, bringing my dojo record into negative numbers. I need to win my next fight to reopen my dojo for students. As soon as that happens, you are invited to be my first student, Haru-san."

Temuro bows deeply towards Kitsune Haru.

(OOC - I'll see if I find creamsteaks thread about dishonored dojos. I think it deserves further discussion :))

Remove ads