• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shiba Temuro vs Kitsune Haru! (Rathan judging!)

Knight Otu

First Post
Shiba Temuro, Phoenix Bushi

Green Belt D1 - Student of the Dojo of the Predator
Styles: Manticore (Sig), Sword (Sig), Spider (Sig), Phoenix (Dojo)
Powers: Fist of Fury, Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Record 5 - 6
Yen: 4

"I need to regain my honor."

His loss to the sash Spider has not only dishonored Temuro, but also his dojo. Now he seeks another opponent to purge the dishonor.

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
Haru bows to Temuro, saying, "I shall fight you, if you wish it."

Name: Kitsune Haru
Record: 0 wins, 2 losses
Powers: none
Items: none
Yen: 0

(Actually, when I suggested sparring, this is what I meant. :) )

Rathan

First Post
A man walks from the shadows... wearing dark clothing and has stark white long spiked hair......

"I am Kennith Whitefang.... I want to fight now right here right now... what say you honor warrior?"

I find your student to be boorish, your country to be a(n) hellish whore-house, and your victories to be child-like. + I find your mother to be ape-like, your kitchen to be ill-kept, and your inner spirit to be empty.

Kennith Whitefang
Dark Knight 5
10-22
Dark App: Foul Sprit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style: Claw
Dark Warrior: Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poison Blade
Dark Knight: Signature Location: Forest, Dirty Trick, Corruption
Onyx Claw: Sig Style: Claw
Yen: 1

edit- change reg insult with a double insult

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
"A tainted one!" Haru edges away from Kennith's menacing presence. "I shall stand at your side against this one, Temuro-sama! Let us fight him together!"

(Ooh! A team fight! But if you guys don't want a team fight, I get first crack at Temuro, since I was here first. :) )

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
OOC: I'm game as long as one of you can explain how this works..... I've never done this team match thing before.... please one of you enlighten me before we start......

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
(Seems I misunderstood you then, Ciaran. :eek:
I have no problems with a team fight, will dig up the rules. :))

Team Fights
An alternative to free for all fights are those fights in which the fighters are fighting in teams. In such fights, each team should get 2 flags for each tier possessed by the members of that team. A team of three white belts would have 6 flags. A team of 2 Green Belts would have 12 flags and a team comprised of only a single Brown Belt would have 8 flags.

Each member of the team generates a move and directs it at one of the opposing team. Moves are judged as normal, however, points can only be scored by the one attacking. Scored points remove flags from the opposing team. The first team to run out of flags loses.

Each fighter on the winning team receives 1 rank and each fighter on the losing team loses 1 rank. If the losing team had more flags to begin with than the winning team then the winning team gains 1 extra rank for each member. If the losing team had twice as many flags (or more) as the winning team than the winning team gains 2 extra ranks for each member.

(In our case, both teams would have 8 flags.)

"I am willing to fight you, Dark One, with or without help."

Rathan

First Post
"Fine.... I'll take you both on..... now.... lets get a judge and we'll be all set to go......"

[BUMP] for a judge

Oh.. and it's Whitefang not Nightfang Kinght Otu... :D

Last edited:

Remove ads