• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sidhe Li defeats Lady Diamond

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li clenches his fist and rushes at Lady Diamond, leaping over her attack.

The fist viciously charges the plain; leaps over the blood of the arrow!

Lady Diamond

First Post
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Lady Diamond's Third Hand[/font]

*USED*1: The manta ray penetrates the steppes; fends off the kick of the bird!
*USED*2: The thunder roughly thrusts the marsh; fends off the foray of the air!
3: The ki-rin rides next to the ruins; guards against the drive of the dark sunbeam!
*USED*4: The cherry blossom seeks next to the village; redirects the blood of the cat!
5: The crab swims below the lake; negates the edge of the fell dagger!

Last edited:

Lady Diamond

First Post
Roaring a challenge like thunder, Lady Diamond roughly thrusts off Sidhe Li's vicious attack with a double-punch and kicks him the "fore-HEY!" as he flies over.

2: The thunder roughly thrusts the marsh; fends off the foray of the air!

MidKnight

First Post
Once again, Harry seeks cover!

"Yikes! Oh my... such brutality! I really should have learned, by now, to expect these displays.

While both moves use a great deal of power and aggression - neither is clear about hitting the other! So I guess the point for this round goes to Sidhe Li for his use of the Fist style on the day of the Fist."

Point Sidhe Li - Five Flags Lady Diamond, Five Flags Sidhe Li

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond grounds her teeth in exasperation for obvious reasons and launches her next attack

The manta ray penetrates the steppes; fends off the kick of the bird!

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li smiles and assuming the stance of the chopsticks, he attacks at his opponent's feet, trying to trip her up.

The chopstick mangles the foothills; fends off the beauty of the steam!

MidKnight

First Post
Harry watches as Sidhe Li's attack brings the lovely Lady Diamond to her knees...

Point Sidhe Li - Five Flags Lady Diamond, Six Flags Sidhe Li

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li moves swiftly into the manticore stance to deliver a blow to the fallen LAdy Diamond.

The manticore carves the grotto; waves away the terror of the fire!

Lady Diamond

First Post
Lady Diamond bounces right up into standing position and delivers a return blow

The cherry blossom seeks next to the village; redirects the blood of the cat!

MidKnight

First Post
Harry bows his head as he watches the exchange. The Green Belts have both fought valiantly, but Sidhe Li's blow finishes this match.

"I am truly sorry to have to do this to such a beautiful Lady, I hope Vanor knows just how lucky he really is... but..."

Point Sidhe Li - Match Sidhe Li

Sidhe Li - Your fame grows with the defeat of the powerful mistress of the Dragon. You advance to Green Belt 1 and improve your record to 10 wins and 6 losses.

Lady Diamond - The humble Sidhe Li has managed to best you in honorable combat. While the blow costs you your untarnished honor - it is not one that you cannot rise above quickly and easily. You fall to Green Belt D1 with a record of 4 wins and 3 losses.

Remove ads