Sidhe Li is disgraced by Vanor

Wicht

Hero
Leaping into the air, Sidhe li seeks to come down on top of Vanor.

The ki-rin drops within the heavens; shields the foray of the rainbow!

"Again Vanor's attack is the strongest. Even though the Sidhe Li's defense is stronger it isn't strong enough."

Point Vanor! Vanor 6 Flags - Sidhe Li 3 Flags... Match Vanor!

"I thank you both for a good and clean fight. That said, I must say that the styles showcased in the last round gave a distinct advantage to Vanor. An advantage you, Vanor, made full use of and for that you are commended. Consider yourself a yellow belt 2. Continue with what you showed today and you'll have the green belt in no time.", she smiles.

Then she looks and her smile vanes, she almost looks sad, "Sidhe Li. A good fight, but to defeat an opponent like Vanor you need to do better! You have to do better in your next couple of fights or you risk losing your belt! Trust in yourself, I see true greatness in you, but keep your eyes on the road, not on the moon! Consider yourself Yellow Belt Dishonored 1..."

She bows to both fighters, mounts her horse and rides away.

Vanor

First Post
Vanor bows to Sidhe Li, and to the jduge

ooc: Good fight Wicht, too bad your last hand wasn't better, or this woud of been a closer fight. GL in your next fight.

Wicht

Hero
Aaack! That had to be one of the all around lousiest hands I ever drew.

Sidhe Li looks shocked for a moment as the judge declares the fight over and then humbly he bows to his opponent. Bowing to the judge as well he ruminates on what could have gone so wrong when it started out so right. Kicking a rock he heads off.

Sidhe Li
Yellow Belt D1 (5-5); (0 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf
Fist of Fury (x1)

Owner of a Staff

Remove ads